be on the performance of the contractor, provided along the line described above, the following basic requirements:
- Clearing and packing up of a total of 40,000 archive tapes and degradation of the racking system.
- Data and transport technically secure Spend the archive tapes for contractors.
- Proper storage of tapes with the contractor and operation of ad hoc requests.
- Secure digitizing with professional tape recorders, secure digital transfer to Audio Storage (AMS) of the SWR and linking with the radio database HFDB of SWR.
- Cassation and disposal.
The principal estimates a project duration of at least 48 months, at an assumed digitization of 10,000 tapes per year.
Digitization and cassation of 40,000 archived tapes for the Südwestrundfunk.
The tendered this procurement procedure main benefits are:
- A framework agreement for a period of 36 months for the delivery of indefinite Microsoft volume licensing with the features and usage rights of license model "Select Plus" or other Microsoft volume licensing program with similar features and usage rights;
- Providing a Portales proof of license and license management by the contractor;
- Procurement of software maintenance services;
- Provision of services in the field of license consulting.
Important for the client are available for this project the following points in the order shown:
- Precise mapping of the performance and usage rights in the offered volume licensing model;
- Ease of portability of individual licenses between the beneficiaries;
- Uniform Volume License Keys for large single quantities (> 5 000 units);
- Delivery of large single quantities (> 5 000 units) within 10 working days;
- Continuity and quality in the execution of the maintenance services of the individual inventory portals;
- Regular reporting of fulfillments.
The framework agreement for the procurement of indefinite Microsoft volume licensing and related services to over a period of 36 months, starting on 01.06.2016 and ending on 05.31.2019, completed.