Kraśnicka 100. The contract is for the provision of laundry services (for an estimated amount specified in the price form - est. No. 3 hereto - including the range owned by the Employer) with devotion to use underwear hospital and protective clothing and work for the staff Employer, with the marking range in accordance with the HF RFID system (or equivalent):
1) providing laundry services includes:
a) disinfection, washing, laundry, dry cleaning, disinfection, sterilization, drying, pressing of, ironing hospital, folding and sorting.
b) finishing the washed clothes operations - surgical clothing and aprons - hot air in the tunnel finisher, providing dedusting and contactless folding.
c) washing and sterilization underwear for newborns, marking packages of sterile accepted symbols at ordering - R - horn + inserts, P - diaper, U - clothes, the amount of product in the package should be agreed with the Employer and tailored to their needs.The Contractor shall provide the Employer at every delivery 7 trolleys with dimensions 70x80x180cm to collect dirty laundry;
3) marking range for the Employer HF RFID tags (or equivalent); the total amount of product marking in accordance with the list range in the table no.1 and no.2 table;
a) in the case of underwear - the name of the hospital, the name of the rangeIn addition, the marking of protective clothing and work permanently marking - the name of the hospital, the name of the organizational unit of the hospital, the employee's name
4) ensuring and providing by the Contractor
a) bags of adequate strength necessary to pack the whole dirty linen
b) samorozpuszczalnych bags for packing red underwear contaminated
c) the transparent heat-shrinkable film or bags for packaging pure product
5) implementation of the Purchaser - within max 28 days from the date of signing umowy- identification system range radio waves RFID HF (or equivalent), that allows non-contact counting range and recording transfers range between the Contractor and the Employer and warehouses between clean and dirty linen at ordering and its hospital departments.
6) provide the Employer hardware - 2 sets of + printer - with the installed operating system, RFID (or equivalent) online, allowing drafting of minutes pass, the preparation of accounts internal storage underwear Employer of its branches, preparing periodic statements relating to the transferred product.
7) provide the Employer of equipment for contactless reading data transmitted range in terms of the type of the range and number of pieces of underwear to the store clean and dirty linen magazine.
8) training of staff appointed by the Employer to use a computer system.Cabinets will be installed in the places indicated by Zam.
A detailed description of the contract is given in Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference. The scope of the contract includes in particular: 1) Construction of the basic 12 mm, filling the grass with quartz sand, lighting tennis with a LED light source with a brightness of 500 lux included with the room service, individual heating for each hall through ventilation supply and exhaust from central ventilation equipment tennis in bars, mesh and pasted in surface lines marking the playing field. The overlap hall with a reinforced single shell protected from the damaging effects of weather conditions, roof strips with milk permeable coating light, the system opened sides, the sides feature piłkochwyty made of mesh of polypropylene or polyamide equipment on poles, nets, gates and panels for basketball . The building is equipped with installations: hot and cold water, central heating, mechanical ventilation, electrical, lighting, structured cabling, sanitary sewage system, video monitoring. All buildings equipped with the required fire hydrant systems, lightning protection and video monitoring. 2) Construction of auxiliary facilities: a) Road fire between the existing sports hall and the hall of the planned multi-purpose court (road width of 4.5 m, the road completed training yard with dimensions of 20x20 m, road surface and the square of concrete blocks). b) The sidewalks adapted for the disabled, the band around the halls of the drainage linear band around the building service, surfaces of concrete blocks. c) Connection Heat High pressure with pre-insulated pipes. d) The telecommunications (fiber in sewers for monitoring and computer network and telephone cable) cables will connect the building to service existing infrastructure KUL. e) Monitoring of internal and external based on IP cameras (15 cameras inside and outside), the cameras will be connected to the existing recorder for proper operation of the monitoring signal is transmitted optical fiber. f) Illumination of the area (lamps with LED light sources, a few poles will be located surveillance cameras outside). g) Drainage of the road and the area around the halls and the discharge of water from the roofs of using rainwater drainage, retention reservoirs for excess water. h) Water supply to water supply and building service for internal hydrants and fire hydrant outside. i) Sanitary sewage from the sewage pump station. j) Power supply facilities in the electricity transformer station owned by the Catholic University of Lublin, together with metering. 3) In addition to performing the works the Contractor will be required to: For this purpose, the Employer shall issue the Contractor used the power of attorney; b) equipment of all objects in fire extinguishers as required p. fire protection. described in the project architecture; c) maintain the vitality of trees, which are planted to substitute 31.12.2019 r. in accordance with the decision of the President of Lublin sign MAZ-OZ-I.6131.104.2016 dated 26.02.2016 r .; d) -protection of other trees in the immediate vicinity of the construction site from damage; e) the supply of furniture fitted in the locker room (locker locks digital system of individual code changes, benches or chairs for people using the locker resistant to increased humidity); 2, social locker for clothes in accordance with the requirements of the legislation - 1 pc., Social cabinet for food products for the maintenance worker - 1 pcs.); g) the supply of a covered stand bicycle for at least 10 bikes located near the entrance to the building use of steel, powder coated, roof tin powder coated sheet, holders for bikes stainless steel, color design stand and sheet in accordance with the color of the roof and flashings building service; Color design, the walls and roof to match the color of the roof and flashings building service, location in accordance with the draft land development; i) delineation of geodetic surveying and execution of an inventory-built, along with its registration in the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of the City; j) to perform as-built update basic map and return it to the Employer in the dwg file. Settlements between the Employer to the Contractor whose settlement currency is different than PLN, is required to convert the foreign currency, based on the average exchange rate (Table A) on the day of the announcement in the Public Procurement Bulletin. An on-site in order to familiarize yourself with the terms of execution of the works and possible difficulties and logistical considerations affecting the price of the offer can be carried out after prior telephone agreement with the following persons Mr. Waldemar Matłaszewski tel .: 81 445 32 19. 5 of the Act on Public Procurement is a Contractor to show, on the stage of the tender that offered by its materials and devices are round
1. Restoration work - restoration of the elements of interior decoration Department and some movable monuments
2 Restoration work - restoration of books intended for exposure
3 Restoration work - restoration of movable monuments dedicated to the exhibition
4 Repair of exhibition rooms and installation of telecommunication in the choir Cathedral
5 equipment to perform exposure in the choir Cathedral
6 Implementation museum exhibition in the choir of the cathedral.
1. Restoration work - restoration of the elements of interior decoration Department and some movable monuments.
1.1. Maintenance of the main altar:
1.1.1. Gilded wooden surface - deep relief, sculpture, picture frames
1.1.2. Metal-plated, silver-plated, polychrome
1.1.3. Wooden sculpture, polychrome
1.1.4. stone surfaces
1.1.5. Wood surface, polychrome
1.1.6. Oil painting on canvas
1.2. Maintenance polychrome.
1.3. Maintenance wooden elements - woodwork, windows and construction.
1.4. Maintenance - interior floors.
1.5. Maintenance of metal parts.
1.6. Maintenance of the organ.
1.7. Maintenance and repair organs.
1.8. Maintenance of stone epitaphs.
2. Restoration work - restoration of books dedicated to the exhibition.
3. Restoration work - restoration of movable monuments dedicated to the exhibition.
4. Repair of exhibition rooms and installation of telecommunication in the choir Cathedral.
5. Equipment to perform exposure to the Cathedral choir.
6. Implementation of the museum exhibition in the choir of the cathedral.
1.Zakres order includes the design and construction of thermo facility Police Station in Nałęczów.For recognition of all the work is liable only and exclusively by the Contractor.
A detailed description of the contract is contained in Chapter I of the Terms of Reference, it includes, among others, the following information:The contract scope includes the design and construction of thermo facility Police Station in Nałęczów. For recognition of all the work is liable only and exclusively by the Contractor. The planned scope of the tasks described in the functional and operational program includes the development of project documentation and execution of works in the field of thermo-modernization of buildings using renewable energy sources and bring objects to the current legislation, including:
- Thermal efficiency improvement of administrative and office building in the area described in the energy audit,
- Adjustment facility for the disabled,
- Reconstruction of the entrance to an office and residential premises and the premises administrative office,
- Hardening of the area with the creation of parking for employees and visitors police.
- Reconstruction of the fence to the execution of doors and gates,
- Modernization of fault and internal, ie. The heating, ventilation, hot and cold water, sewer, electrical, guaranteed voltage, telecommunication and security installations,
- Thermo-modernization and renovation of the garage-economic development.
As part of the development of technical documentation Contractor shall prepare the project documentation in the following industries: architectural, construction, sanitary, electrical, telecommunication to the extent necessary for the proper and full implementation of works including:
- Inventory objects to the extent necessary for the further development of documentation,
- Architectural concept as described in the PFU,The project should be done in accordance with the requirements of 762, as amended. changes)
- Implementing projects,
- Takeoffs and estimates Investor works in various industries
- Technical specifications of performance and acceptance of works in various industries
- Material and financial schedules,
- Summary of the costs of the tasks
and ensure supervision in accordance with the provisions contained in the model contract.The Contractor under this task undertakes to perform author's supervision in accordance with the provisions contained in the model contract. 3a of the Act Employer requires employment under a contract of employment by the contractor or subcontractor of all people (laborers) performing work under the supervision of the construction manager, works manager or Contractor, including equipment operators, with activities in the area described Program Functional Utility in the implementation of the contract in accordance with the provisions of Chapter I and V of the SETC. The Contracting Authority requires the acceptance of the terms of the contract as a whole - Attachment hereto.