The contract is the provision of digital leased telecommunications lines of type TDM / E1 and analog lines for the needs of organizational units of the Police province. Lubuskie.
1. The contract is the provision of digital leased telecommunications lines of type TDM / E1 and analog lines for the needs of organizational units of the Police province. Lubuskie.
2. Object of the contract described in detail in the Terms of Reference and its annexes.
Range of the object of the contract: It is necessary to design: land development, ie entry to the parcel, fence of the area with the separation of security zones, internal roads, car parks, sidewalks, dump sheds, connections, among others: electricity, waste of living cold water, sanitary sewage system, rain water drainage, telecommunication connection and telecommunication drainage, lighting of the area, office building and garage building, detailed layout of buildings, construction of buildings, sanitary installations including water, sewage, fire. power supply (including distribution boards, main switchgear), basic lighting installation, emergency lighting of escape routes and lighting of emergency signs (evacuation) general purpose plug-in sockets, telecommunication power supply, ground and ground connections, dedicated power supply for computer equipment including UPS, teleinformation (structured cabling, wireless WiFi, IP telephony and distributed teleinformation systems) radio equipment (radio equipment, antenna systems), television installation mounted on SMATV antenna mast, electronic protection systems (including access control system [SK D], CCTV monitoring system, fire alarm and burglar alarm [SSWiN]), fire alarm system [SAP], intercom system, doorphone and video doorphone system), audio and video recording installation.Point III of the SIWZ contains information on the scope of work on the execution of the documentation and its implementation, and what works must include the design documentation.
b) reconstruction of the track along with dehydration,
c) redevelopment of the traction network, including the lack of possibility to install the network to buildings,
d) the project of remodeling / modernization of the bridge,
e) reconstruction of existing congresses, rides, sidewalks and underground network,
f) carrying out the project of constructing / reconstructing / repairing rain drainage,
g) reconstruction of intersections with the existing road network within the scope of necessary geometric and surface corrections,
h) construction and / or reconstruction of tram stops along with the project of the Passenger Information System. and monitoring,
i) reconstruction of pedestrian crossings and access to public transport stops and adapting passageways for the handicapped including visually impaired persons,
j) execution of the project of temporary organization of traffic for the duration of construction works, divided into phases together with the project of changing traffic lights for construction work,
k) reconstruction of colliding equipment of technical infrastructure (eg energy, water, gas, telecommunications, gas);
l) execution of the project of building / reconstruction of the lighting (according to the guidelines constituting Appendix 2 to the OPZ) with replacing the columns and luminaires from sodium to LEDs, including the lighting of pedestrian crossings with dedicated luminaires, LEDs placed on the inrun side two passage (on separate posts),
m) execution of the project of the target traffic organization together with approval by the competent authority for traffic management, which will include, analysisThe contractor will include the obligation to double the software redesign (optimization) of the traffic lights, which he will make at the request of the Orderer (according to the adjusted project). This is related to the fact that the Ordering Party has obtained a decision on the environmental conditions for projects connected with the reconstruction of tram tracks in Gorzow Wlkp., Which imposes the need for a re-assessment of the environmental impact at the stage of application for a building permit,
o) implementation of the development project in the area of green areas,
p) execution of an environmental report acting in accordance with the environmental decision issued on 12.12 2016 by the obligatory attachment to the building permit application / ZRID and to represent the Ordering Party in the re-assessment procedure required for the investment concerned,
q) any other studies and projects necessary for the proper performance of construction works based on the project documentation.
The contractor shall draw up a complete design documentation for the design and construction project, including in particular:Gray Series (Section A, Program-Spatial Preference Option, July 2016),
b) construction of overhead contact line,
c) reconstruction of the road surface in the area of construction of the planned track to the extent necessary to obtain correct technical parameters,
d) reconstruction of existing congresses, rides, sidewalks and underground armament networks,
e) redevelopment of intersections with the existing road network in the scope of necessary geometrical corrections and surface works,
f) construction of tram stops along with the project of supplying the Passenger Information System,
g) construction and / or reconstruction of bays, bicycle paths, pedestrian crossings, access to public transport stops, and adaptation of access for disabled people, including those with visual impairments in the area of planned track construction,
h) execution of a temporary traffic organization project for the duration of construction works, divided into phases, including the design of the change of traffic lights for construction work,
i) reconstruction of colliding equipment of technical infrastructure (eg energy, water, gas, telecommunications, gas) if necessary,
j) construction of a light construction project (Annex No. 2 to the Guidelines), replacing the columns and soda luminaires with LED lighting, including lighting for pedestrian crossings with dedicated luminaires, LEDs placed on the overrun side and two for each passage separate columns)
k) execution of the project of the target organization of the traffic together with the approval by the authority responsible for traffic management, which will include, among others: analysis and updating of traffic signals in accordance with the attached guidelines for the organization of traffic, designation of bicycle paths in accordance with the attached guidelines for the organization of traffic,This is related to the fact that the Ordering Party has obtained a decision on environmental conditions for projects connected with the reconstruction of tram tracks in Gorzow Wlkp, which requires the re-assessment of the environmental impact at the stage of applying for a building permit,
m) implementation of a development project in the area of green areas,
n) preparation of the visualization, which should precede the execution of the design documentation,
o) execution of an environmental report constituting in accordance with the environmental decision mandatory attachment to the building permit application / ZRID, and to represent the Ordering Party in the environmental impact assessment procedure required for the investment,
p) any other works and projects necessary for the proper performance of the works.
1) Part I of the contract - supply of computer equipment, multimedia devices and wireless network Wi-Fi, along with the installation of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
2) Part II of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software within the framework of the project "Righteous in Gorzow" and "EU preschoolers in Gorzow"
3) Part III of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in Gorzow Wielkopolski. Within the framework of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
4) Part IV of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in the Municipal Area.
Part I of the contract is for the purchase, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.
The contract is for the supply, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.This must be done in accordance with the following requirements:
Installation of the interactive whiteboard, projector krótkoogniskowego, active speakers and projector screen:
- Installation of the array must be on the handle of the producer boards, the projector must be installed on a wall bracket.Signal cables (signal PC computer, video, audio, and USB) must be properly connected to the projector, interactive whiteboard, and speakers.
- From the table to the computer - 7m
- From the projector to a computer 15m
- After installation of all equipment and software, calibrate the image of the projection board
Training in the use of interactive devices in audiovisual:
- The training should include at least two employees selected by the school
- The Contractor shall conduct training during school hours, before the date of signing the final acceptance protocol and confirm exposure of personal certificates for those taking part in the training.Forms of training: presentation, lecture, discussion.
- The content of training must include at least:
- Elements of multimedia interactive system,
- Way to run a set,
- How to perform the calibration table,
- The principles of safe work with a set of presentation.
Installing a Wi-FI.
Arrangements and recommendations requires:
- The contracting authority will indicate the area to cover the range of Wi-Fi networks;
- Access Points (PD) powered by PoE, IEEE 802.af;
- PD placed on ceilings or at a height h> 2.5 m;
- Wiring logical (copper tracks) to connect the PD made in a star topology, meeting the requirements of the E-Class and PoE power (over 60m lived twisted AWG 23);
- Active devices placed in the closet patching placed in a room designated by the Employer;450mm;
- Implementation of the power supply circuit of the cabinet patching;
- Cables routed in strips n / t;
The tasks of the contractor should:
- Construction of cable routes, cabling and installation of cabinets patching;
- Delivery and installation of equipment passive cabinet (shelves), 230V power supply (socket power. + PDU);
- Provide active devices with licenses (Controller Wi-Fi, PD) in an amount which allows coverage of the entire area.
- Configuration of devices active Wi-Fi networks and provide the necessary information needed during the operation of the network;
- Performance measurement wiring tracks copper -Klasa E, measurements and maps ranges of Wi-Fi signal.
The contractor will make sure that the installation has been carried out in accordance with the standards and recommendations of the manufacturers of the equipment installed.
Switch Access 6 pcs.
Radio WiFi access point 15 pcs.
UTM security appliance 6 pcs.
System management and monitoring network 6 pcs.
The portable computer 144 student units.
Cabinet for portable computers students 6 pcs.
Interactive set 6 pcs.
Multimedia Projector 6 pcs.
Screen wall 6 pcs.
Portable computer teacher 18 pcs.Employer requires the Contractor to meet certain quality assurance standards: ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001 certification for the equipment manufacturer. A detailed description of the order and the place of delivery constitutes Annex 6a hereto.
Part II of the contract is for the purchase The contract is for delivery with the launch of a brand new, free from physical and legal defects computer and multimedia equipment and software sy