The contract is the provision of digital leased telecommunications lines of type TDM / E1 and analog lines for the needs of organizational units of the Police province. Lubuskie.
1. The contract is the provision of digital leased telecommunications lines of type TDM / E1 and analog lines for the needs of organizational units of the Police province. Lubuskie.
2. Object of the contract described in detail in the Terms of Reference and its annexes.
1) Part I of the contract - supply of computer equipment, multimedia devices and wireless network Wi-Fi, along with the installation of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
2) Part II of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software within the framework of the project "Righteous in Gorzow" and "EU preschoolers in Gorzow"
3) Part III of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in Gorzow Wielkopolski. Within the framework of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
4) Part IV of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in the Municipal Area.
Part I of the contract is for the purchase, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.
The contract is for the supply, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.This must be done in accordance with the following requirements:
Installation of the interactive whiteboard, projector krótkoogniskowego, active speakers and projector screen:
- Installation of the array must be on the handle of the producer boards, the projector must be installed on a wall bracket.Signal cables (signal PC computer, video, audio, and USB) must be properly connected to the projector, interactive whiteboard, and speakers.
- From the table to the computer - 7m
- From the projector to a computer 15m
- After installation of all equipment and software, calibrate the image of the projection board
Training in the use of interactive devices in audiovisual:
- The training should include at least two employees selected by the school
- The Contractor shall conduct training during school hours, before the date of signing the final acceptance protocol and confirm exposure of personal certificates for those taking part in the training.Forms of training: presentation, lecture, discussion.
- The content of training must include at least:
- Elements of multimedia interactive system,
- Way to run a set,
- How to perform the calibration table,
- The principles of safe work with a set of presentation.
Installing a Wi-FI.
Arrangements and recommendations requires:
- The contracting authority will indicate the area to cover the range of Wi-Fi networks;
- Access Points (PD) powered by PoE, IEEE 802.af;
- PD placed on ceilings or at a height h> 2.5 m;
- Wiring logical (copper tracks) to connect the PD made in a star topology, meeting the requirements of the E-Class and PoE power (over 60m lived twisted AWG 23);
- Active devices placed in the closet patching placed in a room designated by the Employer;450mm;
- Implementation of the power supply circuit of the cabinet patching;
- Cables routed in strips n / t;
The tasks of the contractor should:
- Construction of cable routes, cabling and installation of cabinets patching;
- Delivery and installation of equipment passive cabinet (shelves), 230V power supply (socket power. + PDU);
- Provide active devices with licenses (Controller Wi-Fi, PD) in an amount which allows coverage of the entire area.
- Configuration of devices active Wi-Fi networks and provide the necessary information needed during the operation of the network;
- Performance measurement wiring tracks copper -Klasa E, measurements and maps ranges of Wi-Fi signal.
The contractor will make sure that the installation has been carried out in accordance with the standards and recommendations of the manufacturers of the equipment installed.
Switch Access 6 pcs.
Radio WiFi access point 15 pcs.
UTM security appliance 6 pcs.
System management and monitoring network 6 pcs.
The portable computer 144 student units.
Cabinet for portable computers students 6 pcs.
Interactive set 6 pcs.
Multimedia Projector 6 pcs.
Screen wall 6 pcs.
Portable computer teacher 18 pcs.Employer requires the Contractor to meet certain quality assurance standards: ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001 certification for the equipment manufacturer. A detailed description of the order and the place of delivery constitutes Annex 6a hereto.
Part II of the contract is for the purchase The contract is for delivery with the launch of a brand new, free from physical and legal defects computer and multimedia equipment and software sy