neperšaunamoji vest - 64 pcs .;
ballistic helmet with built-in radio station - 64 pcs .;
night vision device - 16 pcs.
Telecommunications network equipment.
Preparation and publication no means of advertising on national television services.
Automatic terrestrial forest fire monitoring systems are in place 24 SE SFE. It consists of 25 central monitoring consoles (hereinafter - Centers) and 82 detectors. 72 detectors installed telecommunication transmission towers and 10 operators detector SE SFE in the towers. AAMGSS is based on Fire Watch framework.
There will be purchased movable television stations.
3) receipt of a confirmation of the IRD repair works, repair of failed equipment at the latest within 10 working days after the IRD approval for repair works of receipt;
4) information on the IRD return repaired equipment;
5) transmission equipment repaired IRD transfer-acceptance act.
c) Consulting ITN equipment maintenance and repair questions:
1) the incident (s) registration;
2) the incident (s) Solver (s) selection;
3) incident Solver appeal to the IRD and Consulting Services.
d) Maintenance works:
1) Replacing the air filter;
2) the fan channel cleaning;
3) vacuum suction from the components.
1) the fan channel cleaning;
2) extraction of dust from the components;
3) electronic blocks of functionality testing;
4) cordless battery testing and, if necessary, replacement.
radio relay equipment:
1) connectors and cables connecting the controls;
2) antenna and its directional controls;
3) vacuum suction from the components (cleaning);
4) electronic blocks of functionality verification.
1) cooling system for leaks and pressure parameters matching test;
2) refrigerant (Freon) Evaluation of the state, where appropriate, the addition / substitution;
3) air filter cleaning;
4) equipment of work performed in all modes hidden faults question;
5) The equipment and the outdoor unit cleanup.
Purchases of Internal Affairs information system registers and information systems, operating systems and hardware maintenance services.
Telecommunications (optical fiber installation and rental) purchases of services.
Telecommunications engineering systems implementation purchase Litexpo central palace building Liberty ave. 5, Vilnius reconstruction works project.
The purchased radio frequency identification (RFID) for process control and automation system delivery and installation.
Lithuanian army intends to acquire a very high frequency radio beacon and ultra high frequency rangefinder equipment (hereinafter - goods). To purchase items related to the installation, the connection of electricity networks in the drafting, network design expertise in the work performance.
Telecommunication network and communications equipment procurement.