The sale of electricity for general use as of January 1, 2018. 00:00 CET - 31.12.2018. 24:00 CET during a full supply-based electricity trading agreement.
The sale of electricity for general use as of January 1, 2018. 00:00 CET - 31.12.2018. 24:00 CET, 10 426 669 kWh, of which 40% is defined as an optional part.
The offer price includes the electricity and balancing energy costs, the crossing fee, the balance sheet membership fee. The contract price includes the costs of invoicing the mediated service.
The offer price does not include system usage fees, the 2007 LXXXVI. TV. , Taxes, fees, fees and charges as well as any electricity generated from renewable energy sources and waste as defined in the relevant applicable law, as defined in Section 147 of the Civil Code, the energy tax, the VAT, in order to promote the production of energy from the Transmission System Operator, the cost and regulation of the electricity (KÁT) obliged by traders.
Assessment Criteria: The contracting authority is purchasing on behalf of other contracting authorities: Article 76 (2) (a), and select the most economically advantageous tender, referring to the tender dossier. 76 (5). In addition, the tenderer's needs meet the quality and technical requirements specified in the contract, and the most economically advantageous tender is only used to evaluate the lowest price, given that the goods can not be differentiated according to the standard product defined by the law and can be defined by quality standards.
taxes on energy, VAT, any other taxes, duties, fees, contributions
and costs, as well as the renewable energy source and the specified current applicable legislation
from the Transmission System Operator to facilitate the production of electricity generated from waste energy from the Transmission System Operator
The cost and regulation of electricity (KÁT) required by traders.Article 76 (2) a) evaluates and chooses the bids according to point (a) The requirements of the Contracting Authority as the object of the procurement
specifically corresponding to specified quality and technical requirements, and economically
selection of the most advantageous offer is only for the lowest price evaluation, given that the goods are legal
defined and configurable standard product and can not be differentiated according to quality criteria.
- 511 pieces of voice-based mobile internet package (30%) (including: 322 x 1 GB, 118 GB x 4, 71 pcs 7 GB) + Program employee subscriptions,
- 50 pieces of mobile internet subscription mobilstick device or a data card (30%) (including: 15 x 4 GB, 35 GB 7 pc).Mobile devices:
Estimated equipment to be purchased during the contract period:
- 1-2 employees. Category 871 pieces (-30%),
- Managerial 1-2. Category 122 pc (-30%),
- Management Category 3: 28 pieces (30%),
Program staff & equipment.
The deviation of the quantities given above framework can -30%.Contracting as a subscriber:
- Pre- and bill paying to the Contracting Authority.
- Contracting eligible for tariff package for corporate subscriptions.
Information on employee subscriptions, according to the technical specifications.Service needs, types of services:
- Providing Voice 4G enabled SIM cards:
providing 511 pieces of mobile voice subscriptions + corporate employees expected CUG subscription service. (-30%).
- 511 pieces of mobile voice + Internet package worker-program subscriptions (-30%).
- 4G Mobile Internet service is able to provide a stick or data card:Ltd. to carry out their daily duties. There are 6 x 4-Gbyte and 14 Gbyte data traffic package 7 has, and is expected to 4 Gbytes and 15 Gbytes 7 35 pieces wish to receive traffic data package. (-30%).
- Providing roaming services.
- Account Debt SMS notification.
The deviation of the quantities given above framework can -30%.
for information purposes, the number of subscriptions or purchases of the device the above figures, the actual number depending formed.The main contractor for at least one dedicated account manager and at least one person dedicated customer service staff is required to apply the procurement documents (draft contract) summed for you.
Development of hermetic cable bushing for the digital radio system to operate 50 Ω nominal impedance, coaxial, and structured wiring to enable twisted-pair cable with a mix of mounted contained in this procurement specifications described, as well as the production and characterization of the developed hermetic cable bushing of the following scope and schedule:
- 3 prototype hermetic cable bushing rating.
-. 4 qualified hermetic cable bushing production of the Paks Nuclear Power Plant Ltd. 1-4. in the block of installation.
The development and production must be carried out in PGKK the Paks Nuclear Power Plant Zrt. Blocks of Soviet-type Hermetic grommets used as a replacement or renovation as. The Paks Nuclear Power Plant Zrt. Provides the technical documentation available to the carrier. In case of renewal of the type used PGKK hermetic kábelátvezetőket.
1. In addition to the net amount of the advance provided for the amount of value added tax and the total amount of the advance plus value added tax is indicated as 9. (Billing and Payment) of the Treaty 9.2.
2. By 9:11, 9:15 and 23.5 points MVM Zrt Kontó. National Business Services Ltd. is changed.
For more detailed information, see. 1 no. contract modification.