Design, installation and maintenance of a radio relay unmasking.
Implementation and operational maintenance of a mobile trajectographs system GPS (Synapse).
The centers DGA EV, TN and EM should, as part of their operational missions, conducting weapons systems testing services and training of forces.
Synapse project (autonomous navigation system for monitoring test) is a future test using GPS trajectory that should achieve the backup and measuring expected from these centers.
Synapse is a real time test medium, multi-mobile, with a downlink data transmission (type position Gnss) and rising by radio that is deployed on both southeastern coverage areas and the southwest metropolitan France, of the following:
- Capacity trajectory in real time air and maritime mobile, up to 13 simultaneous mobile.
- The two transmission networks are separated and offer each geographical coverage of several thousand km2 (land and sea)
- Inter flight mobile connection,
- The network of beacons on the ground Synapse can rely on the highest points of the old network system Sytram dga ev (15 tags) and high points in the centers,
- The system can be networked with the computer systems of confidential level defense each center
- Operation by different users on the same network must be managed simultaneously and independently (sharing activities)
- Requirements on data rates and to convey their latency must be taken into account,
- To ensure its operational mission, this system should in no case be based on means of field testing in the centers.
The volume of embedded segments been a quantitative estimate of approximately 30 to 35 segments edges for air and mobile segments 16 and 20 edges to the husband mobile ...
Operational maintenance (MCO) satellite dishes as well as home media including pylons DIRISI responsibility, or its clients.