This Agreement cadreconcerne the provision of electronic communications services between the institutions of the City of Gardanne and external communication networks. These services include: - for fixed telephony The provision of attachment points to external networks, Linking with any telephone subscriber regardless of the telecommunications operator to which it is attached, the routing of telephone communications departure and arrival, issuance of various services such as analytical surveys of consumer telephone or telecommunications enhanced services (call waiting, caller ID, ...) the provision of hardware, software and services associated with implementation services (configuration, operation, maintenance, support, follow-up project). - For mobile Provision of subscriptions radiotelephone voice and data routing co.
Fixed telephone subscriptions and Comminications to special numbers.
fixed telephone communication in mass information andforwarding.
Telephony and mobile data.
This Framework Agreement is:
- Provision of end connection equipment (CPE)
- Physical connection of terminal equipments (CPE) to point of presence (POP) of the operator,
- Connection of end devices on the network equipment of the contracting authority,
- Interconnection services sites,
- Value-added services related to transport information on the operator's network (security, quality of service)
- Internet network connection service,
- Value-added services related to connecting to the Internet (mail relay, @ Public DNS IP services)
- Provision of all documentation,
- Services related to testing and acceptance,
- Regular monitoring technical and commercial benefits for the duration of the framework agreement,
- Services related to the monitoring of the implementation of the network, migration of existing networks to the new network, monitoring of its operations and its Evolu.
Framework agreement with mini and maxi and an economic operator. Total orders for the framework agreement is between a minimum and a maximum, defined as follows: minimum threshold 40 000 EUR HT. maximum threshold 160 000 EUR HT. For the initial period. These amounts will be identical to the renewal terms. The framework agreement is concluded for a period of 1 year from the notification of the contract. The contracting authority has decided not to launch the consultation in separate lots for the following reasons: the grouping of interconnection services and Internet access is motivated by a goal of reducing overall investment and operating costs. Under a pooling, the construction and connection costs are counted and applied to the community once a site to provide the fiber link multiservices.