Equipment of networks operated by the CEA / DIF by Juniper brand hardware.
Supply of Juniper computer network hardware.
See details in the specifications available on the CEA's market platform: https://avis-de-marches.cea.fr
Renovation work of the street of August 22, 1944 and the rue de la Paix.
Landfill works (LV electricity - telecommunications - public lighting).
Performing an extension of an existing building on the CEA Valduc center (21 Côte-d'Or).
This extension will be performed primarily in steel structure and cladding, and will include some concrete façade veils, a concrete paving and some masonry partitions.
This building is not nuclear-armed.
It will include halls for receiving benches radiographic testing machines, equipment rooms (chemistry, laser ...) and local life of the operating personnel (health, meeting rooms, offices ...).
The requested services include the execution of studies and the execution of the following works:
- From roads and earthworks (VRD)
- Completion of the extension of the building: structural work, finishing work,
- Air conditioning, ventilation, heating (HVAC)
- Fluid networks,
- Strong currents,
- Low currents (including: telecommunications networks, monitoring and installation of security systems).
As part of the renovation of geo mechanical monitoring system (Telsite 2) of the Mururoa atoll, the contract is for construction sites atmosphere monitoring.
The contract comprises the following services:
1. Operating atmospheric sampling devices (DA80 Digitel) measures already in place and the associated filters (Colibri + SAB100 Canberra);
2. Supply, installation and operation of devices for the specific monitor drilling sites, and related measures;
2.1. Provision and operation of equipment (eg bubblers spectrometer gamma, liquid scintillation);
2.2. atmospheric tritium measurement;
2.3. Water measurement from boreholes (tritium + gamma spectrometry);
2.4. And measurement of smear tools (tritium + alpha-beta);
2.5. Realization of related analyzes;
3. Achieving balance sheets.
The operations will be carried out on Mururoa military site subject to access authorization, on isolated sites.
No civilian life on Mururoa.
site remote technical logistics center.
The company will bear the possible delivery of personal to Polynesia (Papeete). The transportation of personnel between Papeete and Mururoa (by a dedicated weekly flight) and accommodation on Mururoa and meals will be provided and billed to the owner. Subscriptions to telecommunications services available on site is the responsibility of the owner. The incumbent will provide a vehicle for traveling on the Atoll.
The contract documents and the contract deliverables will be written in French.
The communication on the site will be made in French.
The expected starting date is mid-2016.
The estimated contract duration is approximately 16 months.
The services concern technical assistance missions in the CFI and CFIS businesses, including the drafting of associated documents, in a multi-project framework for CEA / DIF.
Due to a strong and recent increase in physical protection and cyber security requirements, CEA / DAM Ile-de-France (CEA / DIF) wishes to entrust a single company with multi-project technical assistance missions. in design for the trades of Industrial Low Current (IFC) and Low Sensitive Industrial Current (CFIS).These installations may have the regulatory status of Classified Installations for the Protection of the Environment (ICPE) or individual installations (II).
The term "weak currents" includes the following technical fields:
- telecommunications and networks,
- the safety of the installations,
- control and supervision of buildings and easements,
- the monitoring of the installations,
- the technical adjustments of the premises and infrastructures.
The term "weak sensitive currents" includes the following technical fields:
- video surveillance,
- access control,
- remote monitoring,
- physical protection.They will result in the delivery of deliverables.
Expected deliverables will notably correspond to the following missions:
- Before Draft Summary (APS),
- Before Final Project (APD),
- Project (PRO),
- Analysis and verification of technical notes.
The service will be limited to the realization of 4 to 10 missions per year.
The CEA will issue one or more specific order (s) detailing all the missions requested to the Holder during the year.
The minimum annual amount of benefits to be provided is estimated at EUR 150 000 per year.
The total ceiling amount estimated over 4 years is estimated at between EUR 1,000,000 and EUR 1,500,000.
Assistance to the ECA, Project Manager, for monitoring the market 'studies and work strong and low voltage industrial and sensitive instrumentation and radiation protection ", on the extension and reconfiguration of buildings EPURE facility.
Benefits include: advisory and expertise Mission VISA, DET, AOR, follow-up mission of raising reserves and overall testing
- compliance calculation notes, plans, execution doc
- compliance with the technical notes
- compliance of studies tests, convenience and control of materials produced
- monitoring of safety evidence
- conformity of electrical schematics, achievements and work performed
- manufacturing control, appros and assembly work on the site
- control of work for compliance breakpoints and info CEA
- tests on-site control and landings
- compliance doc studies related to the contractual spec.