Equipment of networks operated by the CEA / DIF by Juniper brand hardware.
Supply of Juniper computer network hardware.
See details in the specifications available on the CEA's market platform: https://avis-de-marches.cea.fr
Renovation work of the street of August 22, 1944 and the rue de la Paix.
Landfill works (LV electricity - telecommunications - public lighting).
Performing an extension of an existing building on the CEA Valduc center (21 Côte-d'Or).
This extension will be performed primarily in steel structure and cladding, and will include some concrete façade veils, a concrete paving and some masonry partitions.
This building is not nuclear-armed.
It will include halls for receiving benches radiographic testing machines, equipment rooms (chemistry, laser ...) and local life of the operating personnel (health, meeting rooms, offices ...).
The requested services include the execution of studies and the execution of the following works:
- From roads and earthworks (VRD)
- Completion of the extension of the building: structural work, finishing work,
- Air conditioning, ventilation, heating (HVAC)
- Fluid networks,
- Strong currents,
- Low currents (including: telecommunications networks, monitoring and installation of security systems).
As part of the renovation of geo mechanical monitoring system (Telsite 2) of the Mururoa atoll, the contract is for construction sites atmosphere monitoring.
The contract comprises the following services:
1. Operating atmospheric sampling devices (DA80 Digitel) measures already in place and the associated filters (Colibri + SAB100 Canberra);
2. Supply, installation and operation of devices for the specific monitor drilling sites, and related measures;
2.1. Provision and operation of equipment (eg bubblers spectrometer gamma, liquid scintillation);
2.2. atmospheric tritium measurement;
2.3. Water measurement from boreholes (tritium + gamma spectrometry);
2.4. And measurement of smear tools (tritium + alpha-beta);
2.5. Realization of related analyzes;
3. Achieving balance sheets.
The operations will be carried out on Mururoa military site subject to access authorization, on isolated sites.
No civilian life on Mururoa.
site remote technical logistics center.
The company will bear the possible delivery of personal to Polynesia (Papeete). The transportation of personnel between Papeete and Mururoa (by a dedicated weekly flight) and accommodation on Mururoa and meals will be provided and billed to the owner. Subscriptions to telecommunications services available on site is the responsibility of the owner. The incumbent will provide a vehicle for traveling on the Atoll.
The contract documents and the contract deliverables will be written in French.
The communication on the site will be made in French.
The expected starting date is mid-2016.
The estimated contract duration is approximately 16 months.
Assistance to the ECA, Project Manager, for monitoring the market 'studies and work strong and low voltage industrial and sensitive instrumentation and radiation protection ", on the extension and reconfiguration of buildings EPURE facility.
Benefits include: advisory and expertise Mission VISA, DET, AOR, follow-up mission of raising reserves and overall testing
- compliance calculation notes, plans, execution doc
- compliance with the technical notes
- compliance of studies tests, convenience and control of materials produced
- monitoring of safety evidence
- conformity of electrical schematics, achievements and work performed
- manufacturing control, appros and assembly work on the site
- control of work for compliance breakpoints and info CEA
- tests on-site control and landings
- compliance doc studies related to the contractual spec.