Refurbishing of the IT school with lighting technology in the field of television.
Design, construction and maintenance of a digital mobile radio system with a total area of offshore - wind farms "high seas", including land connection. Supply, installation and commissioning of all the necessary components: a) offshore, b) on land in the Work Vessel Coordination Hamburg (during construction and installation phase), c) optionally further up to 3 land sites d) the control room Barhöft, and all necessary devices for the operation of the mobile radio system.
Renovation / new construction Eichendorfschule, Ebitzweg 57, 70374 Stuttgart
Telecommunications and IT systems.
Installation and commissioning of telecommunications equipment / Telecommunications on the city railway line U12 3.TA Hallschlag-Aubrücke.TA is the last link between the existing route to Hallschlag and the Neckar Valley.
The construction project passes in the state capital Stuttgart, neighborhoods Hallschlag, Münster.1.1 km of this Part, in the southern side of the location Löwentorstraße and is then passed close to the intersection of Castle Wood road in an open concrete trough along the Löwentorstraße. 500 m long trough. Following this, the Austr was. Crossed with a new short bridge, then connect to the existing bridge over the Neckar to the existing route of the U14. 1.3 km, comprising the 2-track path of the current terminal Hallschlag to threading the U14 and the Aubrücke addition.
As part of the rail properties measure the telecommunications technical equipment to deliver, as well as the trunk cable equipment are to be installed and put into operation.
The following amounts are estimates:
- 1600 m-supplied fiber optic cable,
- 1200 m 12G fiber optic cable,7,
- 2800 m 50 DA copper cable,
- 800 m 30 DA copper cable
- 300 m 20 DA copper cable,
- 300 m 10 pairs of copper cable,
- 1 000 meters 6 DA copper cable,
- 2 800 m 2 DA copper cable,
- 650 m 20 DA fire alarm cable,
- 3 LAN cabinets provide and install,
- 15 telephone supply and install,
- 4 video surveillance cameras provide and install,
- 14 speakers deliver and install.
Framework agreement on an IP based PBX solution incl. Terminals incl. Licenses and support for hardware and software with a maturity of 2 years and the installation and commissioning of the equipment in the on-site BITBW Dorotheen Quartier, Stuttgart. In addition, optional services are available.
Optional reserves the authority, the contract may be renewed twice by one year.
The to be established by the contractor solution is the customer ready and approved no later than 08.09.2017 to pass.
The services which the contractor is required to pay, in particular:
- The design of the solution,
- The delivery of the required system components (factory)
- The installation and integration in the deployed and operated by the customer network infrastructure,
- The installation and initial configuration of the system components,
-. The documentation of the solution including creation of an operational concept for the VoIP solution,
- The declaration of operational readiness and
- Training and instruction of designated by the client groups.