Under the auspices of SWR the objective pursued in this EU tender to conclude a framework agreement for the procurement of standardized, brand-new power running testify.
From this framework agreement the following institutions will be entitled to subscribe:
Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR), Hessischer Rundfunk (HR), Central German Broadcasting (MDR), North German Radio (NDR), Südwestrundfunk (SWR), West German Broadcasting (WDR) and the ARD ZDF Germany Radio Post Service, Radio Bremen (RB), Rundfunk Berlin- Brandenburg (RBB), the German wave, the radio Germany, the Saarland Radio (SR) and its subsidiaries and associated companies, provided that the participation is greater than 50%.To ensure the availability of suitable vehicles, the regular replacement of obsolete and no longer economical to be operated vehicles by replacement is necessary.
On the economic management of these replacements, the following public broadcasters have joined together to form an association:
- Bayerischer Rundfunk (BR);
- Hessischer Rundfunk (HR);
- Central German Broadcasting (MDR);
- North German Radio (NDR);
- Southwest Broadcasting (SWR);
- West German Broadcasting (WDR).The respective requirements are included in the construction contract documents.