Delivery of radio systems.
Stadtwerke München need radio cassette for metro, tram and bus, both to replace obsolete systems, as well as new equipment.
The radio system used must be open to future applications and backward compatible with the existing system.
Intending the award of benefits:
State Building Authority Munich 2
3. Teibaumaßnahme, renewal of the medium-voltage system,
Place of performance:
Marchioninistraße 15, Munich.
In Klinikum Grosshadern the existing BOS building radio communication system should be expanded. The measure comprises the
- Extension of the existing BOS headquarters (Make: Radio Data Type: SAFIR +);
- Erection of 6 sub-centers;
- Installation of approximately 3 500 meters bright leaky cables;
- Installation of 800 m nonradiative coaxial cable;
- Radio field survey of the coverage areas.
Procurement and construction of 4 regional DAB Transportmultiplexern.
To supply the Bavarian participants with regional digital radio programs, a concept was developed that ensures the distribution of regional radio programs in 5 regions Upper, Middle, Lower Franconia, Lower Bavaria / Upper Palatinate and Schwaben / Upper Bavaria gradually.
The transport multiplexer for Upper Franconia has already been implemented in the context of regionalization northern Bavaria. For the 4 other regions in each case a transport multiplexer has to be retrofitted.
The four additional regional DAB ensembles are, as already Oberfrankenstiftung multiplex, produced on-site lsmaning, are fed into the BR-RegioNet and transported it to the transmitter locations.
The aim is the acquisition of 4 DAB headend multiplexer for regional ensembles Middle Franconia, Lower Franconia, Lower Bavaria / Upper Palatinate and Schwaben / Upper Bavaria.
Civil engineering and installation work in the entire coverage area for new construction and maintenance activities in the entire coverage area of the Stadtwerke München GmbH for:
Contract 1: construction and maintenance of gas, water and multi-utility lines: detailed description, see the application documents.
Contract 2: construction and maintenance of electricity and telecommunications lines: detailed description, see the application documents.
Contract 3: construction and maintenance of district heating / cooling lines: detailed description, see the application documents.
The specific Contract Award carried out depending on the value of the contract either by polling through master agreements with several companies or special invitations to tender.
Framework Agreement on Media Services.
The contracting Bayerischer Rundfunk, Central German Broadcasting, Südwestrundfunk, West German Broadcasting, Germany radio, ARD Program Directorate and ARD-Werbung Sales & Services GmbH,
all represented by the Bayerischer Rundfunk, intended to create a framework agreement with three agencies on media services within Germany for the areas
- Media research and analysis;
- Media advisory;
- Media planning;
- Media buying;
- Media control;
- Media billing;
- And related optimization measures, reporting, controlling, and in some cases, production of advertising material.
The framework agreement includes national (ARD Program Directorate and ARD-Werbung Sales & Services GmbH) and national (state broadcasting corporations) campaigns.
About the reason of the contract (2 years), there is a competitive exclusion for agencies from the German-speaking area, who are responsible for the promotion of football broadcasts.
This refers to all football - rights that are advertised or is negotiating or shortly in the German market.
Contract Period: 7.1.2017 to 30.06.2019; a maximum of 2 extensions of 1 year each.
The minimum annual order volume comprises approximately 12 million EUR, of which 3,000,000 EUR on countertrade.
General:Since the number of funding programs continuously increases and the handling of complex calculations, tedious processes and the high number of requests not be met without an overarching IT support, a unified software for Grants Management is required.
- Delivery of the software system (standard software) and achieve operational readiness:needs administrator) to 50 PC's This is done in cooperation between the contractor and it @ M, the central provider of information and telecommunications technology LHM.
- Training:includes the expected training needs 50 employees of the departments environmental and health care
- 1 representative from the Staff Council
- 2-3 system administratorAll user interfaces on which entries are required during operation, or may be, are to be presented with screenshots.
- Development of the system:Here is billed only as needed and according to expenditure.
- System Service;
- Data migration:The contractor therefore undertakes to import (database-based legacy systems and corresponding Calc lists) in the new system the necessary reference data from the existing heterogeneous environment.
- Options:A claim for loss exists.
- Optional interfaces:It is desirable that the coordinates are stored and displayed in a geographic information system.
- Optional licenses:
Optionally the system can be extended to additional license participants.
- Optional courses:
Optional are more license participants are trained.
- Contract Overview:The contract is the provision of software licenses, system maintenance, development and adaptation of the whole system, installation, configuration and integration into the infrastructure of the LHM with Preparation for use and design, migration and training services. After this 5 years the contract extended for another year, if not three months before the end of the contract jewiligen written notice no later than, at most, however, up to 5 times.