Conclusion of a framework agreement with an economic operator for the supply, installation and commissioning of video surveillance systems for police service buildings of North Rhine-Westphalia.
The framework agreement has a minimum term of three years. It is possible to renew the framework agreement once for one year. The framework agreement thus has a maximum term of 4 years.
The State Office for Central Police Services NRW has concluded a framework agreement with an economic operator for the supply, installation and commissioning of video surveillance systems for securing police buildings in NRW. No minimum or maximum quantities have been agreed. However, it is estimated that 100 video surveillance systems will be procured and installed within a 4-year contract to secure police service buildings.
A framework agreement on the inspection, maintenance, repair and infrastructural services - Facility management at sites of BOS in North Rhine-Westphalia.
In Germany, a nationwide radio network is operated based on the TETRA standard, which of the
Emergency service (BOS) as police, fire, emergency services and the
technical auxiliary is used. The Land Nordrhein-Westfalen for the infrastructure of the base stations and
the access network responsible in NRW.
This contract is to ensure the maintenance and repair of the technical facility
Management of infrastructure and infrastructural services.
The purpose of this call for tenders is to ensure the maintenance and maintenance of the technical facility management of the infrastructure and of the infrastructural services.
Delivery of 1 piece of 2-axle chassis with a gross vehicle weight of approx. 12 t and a box body with TV inspection system for sewer pipes, high-pressure cleaning system and attachments and installations required for operating the TVU system.
Delivery of 1 piece channel TVU vehicle including:
- 1 piece 2-axle chassis with a gross vehicle weight of approx. 12 t;
- 1 piece main camera system with turn and pan head camera;
- 1 piece of satellite camera system for lateral inspection;
- 1 piece motor cable winch with min. 300 m camera cable;
- 1 set of gel batteries 24 V with min. 420 Ah and integrated battery management system to power the TVU system;
- 1 piece complete IT system;
- 1 piece passenger rescue / security system;
- 1 piece aluminum box body;
- 1 piece high pressure rinsing system;
- 1 piece of water tank with a capacity of min.
2 000 liters.