See section II.2.4).
Subject of contract is the supply, installation, acceptance and commissioning of voice communication systems (Voice Communication Systems, VCS), for the civil air traffic control.
The delivery and services includes:
- A firm order for 11 VCS: Nine for tower locations of the DFS, as well as a training VCS and a reference VCS at Langen.
- An option on an additional VCS for another tower site.
The VCS in the towers of the DFS are used for voice communication between tower controllers and the pilot (radio talk), and the communication between tower controllers and other air traffic control units (telephony).
The VCS must be suitable for continuous operation 24 hours (24/7), the system architecture may not have a "single point of failure".Communication must be provided by the VCS:
- Radio Talk (analog and VoIP EUROCAE ED137)
- Telephony via ATS Network (EUROCONTROL MFC R2, Local Battery (LB) and VoIP EUROCAE ED137)
- Telephony via PSTN (ISDN S0 Point to Point and Point to Multipoint and VoIP IETF)
- Interface for voice recording system according to EUROCAE ED137.Number of jobs, radio channels, etc. to be delivered Leitungsanschaltungen VCS vary by location.
Jobs 2 minimum 15 maximum
Radio channels 4 minimum 90 maximum
Remote intercommuni circuits 4 minimum 15 maximum
The VCS must be monitored and controlled both locally and centrally.According to present plans are to be upgraded annually 2 VCS. Training, Inbetriebhaltung, test procedures for acceptance), training and Servitierungsleistungen are also tender subject.
It is intended, if necessary, to procure another VCS of the Luxembourg site.
Telecommunications work DIN 18382nd
Construction of telecommunication systems in the LVR Clinic Hau consisting of the following partial services:
- The supply and turnkey installation of the complete fire alarm system in the new hospital building.
- The resolution of the existing fire alarm systems and fire starting points, and the laying of the network access points.
- Installation of 3 new fire control panels of the brands Siemens, Tyco, ESSER NOVAR and their connection to the respective fire brigade periphery.
- About 766 pieces, detector zone, coupler or alarm systems.
- Approximately 1560 pieces fire brigade route maps for the entire property.
- Approximately 12 pieces video internal unit.
- About 59 pieces Antenna Outlets.
- About 5 pieces Datentechnik-standing cabinets.
- Approximately 400 pieces Data Outlets.
- About 40 000 m of communications engineering pipeline network.
- General installation work, as well as the required commissioning and documentation.
Electrical installation - telecommunications
Replacement of fixed radio systems for the nautical information radio in the General Waterways and Marine Mainz.
Leasing, installation and service of a new VoIP telecommunication system.
Leasing, installation and service of a new VoIP telecommunications system (VoIP TKS).
It will modernize the entire telecommunications the Landratsamt Heidenheim (incl. The connected sites, Clichystraße, rear Talstraße). In addition, the micro-telecommunications systems at the sites Arthur Hartmann school, Pistorius school, road maintenance and child guidance Giengen be replaced by new standard telecommunications systems.
As central VoIP TKS is required:
- Centralized redundant VoIP TKS with separated gateways;
- 550 IP phones, 150 digital system phones and 110 analog interfaces;
- Applications (contact centers, voice mail, fax server, CTI);
- Setup, configuration and service.
As standard telecommunications equipment is required:
- Independent PBXs for 4 sites;
- In the stage between 5-15 digital proprietary telephones and 5 - 45 analog interfaces;
- Applications (voice mail);
- Setup, configuration and service.
Framework agreement - Telecommunications 2017
Extension of the existing access control (Make Dorma): 1 pc server access control 3 pcs Controller Access Control 7 pcs emergency escape control wiring with FM and data cable renewal of intercom: 1 piece unit with 19 "rack 6 pc desktop stations 19 pcs doorphone 1 pc intercom station wiring with FM cable extension of the video system: 1 pc encoder 7 pcs monitor 1 pc camera cabling with data cable transmission networks:.. 1 pc data distribution cabinets 42U 35 data outlets Cat 6A, 2xRJ45 1200 m data cable Cat 7A 2500 m telecommunications indoor cable.
Procurement of a sewer pipeline inspection vehicle.
Lot A: Delivery a van 4x4 5.0 t with high roof;
Lot B: Delivery and installation of necessary Fahrzeugaus- and baffles for the channel CCTV inspection vehicle with the car expansion, TV investigation, main channel investigation, side channel analysis, power supply and the appropriate hardware documentation.
Both lots together provide a complete and fully working order channel TV inspection vehicle, ie van and the associated vehicle body removal and installation must be matched technically another.
ZAB Brandenburg Economic Development requires a telecommunication system for the move into new premises in the Babelsberg Straße 24, 14473 Potsdam. . For this reason, the entire system including the terminal the following services should be installed to 20.03.2017, based on a term of 48 months: A Accommodation (rental period 48 months) for the required IP telecommunications system including maintenance and service for the technology and the associated software.
UoC, Zoology, electric + Telecommunications
Operating Hardware after RABT 2006, Galerie Buildings Gilching and Germering.
Operating Hardware after RABT 2006, Galerie Buildings Gilching (length: 522 m) and Germering (length: 972 m);
Power supply, cable routes / wiring, lighting, video surveillance, public address system, fire alarm system, electrical installation company building, tunnel radio digital, control, Uniform user interface (EBO), access to transport and operations center (ITR), fire water (pump station, pressure boosting system).
Cleaning and inspection of the sewers of the city Herten
Renewal of the radio center for the fire brigade of the district town of Emmendingen
Building 3109 Pollutant and fire restoration KG + EG Electrical and Telecommunications Equipment and EC KG Building 3109
Supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of networked Mobilfunkdetektions- and suppression system (mobile blocker) in the prison Moabit TA I for in Germany at the time of establishment of commercially operated mobile networks. Permanent detection of conversations, intelligence services and other common data transmission services.
Communication equipment (sound system, telephone system).