Provision of Closed-Circuit Television System (CCTV) at Camp Saint Martin, Skouriotissa, Cyprus
United Nations Secretariat | Published November 15, 2016
1. The United Nations Peacekeeping Force in Cyprus (UNFICYP) intends to conduct a competitive solicitation exercise for the provision of Closed-Circuit Television System at Camp Saint Martin, Skouriotissa, Cyprus. Details of the services required are summarised below:
(a) Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning and maintainance of a Closed-Circuit
Television (CCTV) system at UNFICYP’s Camp Saint Martin, Skouriotissa, Cyprus, including the
removal of the existing system. Following the installation of the system, the selected contractor
will be required to provide preventative maintenance and repair services, including training and
support for system operators.
It shall be an individual IP based CCTV surveillance system, with each system linked to
monitors, control stations, recording devices via wired cable infrastructure. The system shall
provide a High Definition (HD) quality viewing and recording at all times, including under various
The Contractor shall provide the design for the overhead infrastructure as per European Union's
legislations and regulations, as well as of the Republic of Cyprus Government.
(b) A mandatory site visit will take place for this requirement. It shall be the responsibility of the
Contractor to examine the site to determine the existing conditions, character and extent of the
work to be performed and operations required. Contractors will be invited to survey the works
involved and ascertain where services are located and what restrictions may apply during the
course of the works. Details with regards to the mandatory site visit, will be stipulated in the
(c) The selected contractor shall be capable of providing on-site repair services within two (2) hours
of receiving the service request.
2. The anticipated contract commencement date is 01 May 2017.
Important Note: Interested vendors shall be able to provide warranty and maintenance services in Cyprus for the CCTV System for the duration of the contract.
3. In this regard, UNFICYP would like to identify vendors that would be interested to participate in the competitive solicitation exercise. Qualified vendors are requested to express their interest by providing all relevant information including complete company details and experience profile using the attached Vendor Response Form, also available in our website www.unficyp.org. The interest should be sent to the attention of Costas Argyrou, Procurement Assistant, either via fax +357-22-614493 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, 06 December 2016.
4. The UNFICYP reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant participation in the competitive bidding exercise. The UNFICYP reserves the right to change or cancel any of these requirements at any time during the EOI and/or the solicitation process. Please note that Vendors have to be registered at Level 1 at the time of the award.
5. The UNGM registration is mandatory for responding to this EOI. Interested vendors are strongly recommended to submit the required documentation at the United Nations Global Marketplace at www.ungm.org for Level 01 registration. Information on the prerequisites for Level 01 registration can be found at https://www.ungm.org/Public/Pages/RegistrationProcess.
6. The non-EU companies participating in the tenders for UNFICYP's requirements with goods/services delivery to the Republic of Cyprus shall be duly registered and/or in possession of all the requisite documentation, certificates and permits as required to do business in the member countries of the European Union. Pertinent requirements may be further stipulated in the tender documentation.