N99 BSA DAB + F1 - engineering services for DAB + radio installations.
PMV: Installation or renovation of variable message signs (VMS) on highways N1, N9 and N12 in order to inform users traffic conditions on these routes, and thus promote a traffic load shedding in case of major disruptions.
DAB +: DAB + project aims to equip all tunnels under the subsidiary 1 FEDRO with BSA equipment needed to broadcast digital radio DAB +.
IVI VD: Renewal of video system the canton of Vaud for motorways N1, N5 and N9, and two books for the canton of Fribourg (Frasse Tunnels and Sévaz).
Counting: Creation of metering stations on motorways N1, N5, N9 and N16 under the subsidiary 1 FEDRO, for online data collection as well as traffic statistics.
The various tasks of BAMO will be:
- Administrative and financial management;
- Project budget control;
- Administrative (DAO call to tender documents, according to public procurement procedures);
- OC Management (complementary offerings);
- Audits of technical solutions proposed in the OC;
- Organization of periodic project monitoring sessions (outlook);
- Organization of meetings (and DirPro Copil);
- Organisation of the reception of the works.
See a detailed description of tasks in section 3 "Description of the benefit" of the contract.
Provision of wired and wireless infrastructure to ensure connection and coverage of the airport campus. Provision of fixed telephony, mobile telephony and mobile data transmissions.