HEALTH SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - P113349
CPIB Health-3 | Published August 10, 2015 - Deadline October 8, 2015
Procurement Of Instrument Sets, Diagnostic And
Ophthalmological Goods For Rmus And Urban Polyclinics
1. The Republic of Uzbekistan has received a credit fromthe InternationalDevelopment Association toward the cost of "Health System Improvement" Projectand it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for"Procurement of instrument sets, diagnostic and ophthalmological goods forRMUs and urban polyclinics".
1. The CPIB "Health-3" now invites sealed bids from eligible andqualified bidders for:
Set of tuning forks
Chair for ENT
Peak flow meter
Dynamometer stature, type # 1
Dynamometer stature, type # 2
Dynamometer hand, type # 1
Dynamometer hand, type # 2
Dynamometer hand, type # 3
Dynamometer hand, type # 4
Set of skiascopy rulers
Perimeter for definition of field of vision
Optotips of Polyak
Control tables and signs of Polyak
Set of polychromatic table Rabkin
Set of immobilization splints
Set of elastic urethral bougies
Blood Counting chamber
Counter of calculation of uniform elementsof blood
Blood-sedimentation rate counter
Set of surgicalinstruments
Set instruments for ENT, Type #1
Set instruments for ENT, Type #2
Set for cutting plasterbandages
Set for removal ofstitches
Set of urologicinstruments
Set for laryngoscopy
Neonatal laryngoscope withblades
Bidders may bid for any or all Lots. A Bid for a particular lot must contain allitems of the lotand 100% of the quantities specified for each item of a lot except for the lots 4 and5 where 50% of items of the lot and 100% of the quantities specifiedfor each item of a lot will be acceptable. Bids will be evaluated andcontracts will be awarded on Lot-by-Lot basis
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-ConsultingServices under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [January,2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in theProcurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further informationfrom CPIB "Health -3";; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the BiddingDocuments at the address given below from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Tashkent time, from Monday through toFriday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interestedbidders on submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 200 USD (VAT free)or the equivalent in Uzbek soums at the exchange rate fixed by theCentral Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment. The method of payment will be Bank transfer into one of two following accounts of CPIB"Health -3"
US Dollars: Account # 20210840004947771001,Private Open Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; SWIFT: INFBUZ2X, Correspondent account30111840610000217501 in OJSC"Promsvyazbank" Moscow, Russia, SWIFTCode: PRMSRUMM.
Uzbek Soums: Account #22696000004947771002, Private Open JointStock Commercial Bank "Invest Finance Bank", address: 18b, Navoi str., Tashkent,100011 Republic of Uzbekistan; MFO 01041, INN 302124089.
All banking charges and fees related to thebank transfer shall be forthe bidder's account.
6. The bidding documents may beobtained byan authorized representative of the bidder from the office stated below upon submission to the CPIB"Health-3" of Bidder's Authorization and documentsconfirming payment of the non-refundable fee to one of theabove accounts. The bidding documents may also be sent to the bidder bycourier at no additional charge to the bidder following the receiptby the CPIB"Health -3" of a written request quoting tender number HP/ICB/14/07 UZ, providing address of delivery, contact details, and documentconfirming payment of the non-refundable feeto one of the above accounts. Bidding Documents will be available from August 11, 2015.
7. All bidsmust be accompanied by an original of Bid Security. The amount ofBid Security shall be not less than equivalent of the following amounts in freelyconvertible currency:
Lot # 1: US$ 26,000.00
Lot # 2:US$ 23,000.00
Lot # 3:US$ 11,500.00
Lot # 4:US$ 8,000.00
Lot # 5:US$ 11,000.00
Lot # 6:US$ 44,500.00
Lot # 7:US$ 3,500.00
8. Bids must be delivered to the CPIB "Health -3" (Tashkent Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education, 51, Parkentskaya str., Tashkent, 100007 Republic of Uzbekistan, Thirdfloor/room # 5, Procurement department) ator before 3:00 PM (Tashkent time) on October 8, 2015.
Electronic bidding will not be permitted.
Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened in thepresence of the bidders' representatives, who choose to attend in person or on-line at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 12, Navoi Street, Second floor, at the Conference Room at 3:15 PM (Tashkent time) on October 8, 2015.