Call for proposals no. 1/2017 regarding a service contract for the execution of the campaign "Enjoy Salam de Sibiu IGP"
funded by the EU in accordance with Regulation (EU) 1144/2014 and with Regulation (EU) 2015/1829 and 2015/1831.
PR | Continuous PR & Press Events
Website, social media | Website setup, updating, maintenance & Social media (account setup, regular posts)
Advertising | Printing, TV, Online & Cinema
Communication tools Publications, media kits, promotional and promotional goods
Events | Trade fair stands, Seminars, Workshops, B2B meetings, Restaurant weeks and other events
POS | Tasting days.
Lot 1 Elaboration of the technical and economic documentation related to the investment objective Increasing the energy efficiency of the building Gymnasium School no. 43, Ferdinand, Constanta (field studies, technical expertise, energy audit, DALI).
Lot 2 Elaboration of the technical and economic documentation related to the investment objective Increasing the energy efficiency of the building Gymnasium School no. 23, Constantin Brancoveanu, Constanta (field studies, technical expertise, energy audit, DALI).
Lot 3 Elaboration of the technical and economic documentation related to the investment objective Rehabilitation of the Gimnazi School no.14, Palazu Mare (field studies, technical expertise, DALI)
Lot 4 Elaboration of the technical and economic documentation related to the investment objective Rehabilitation, modernization and endowment of the Technological High School of Electrotechnics and Telecommunications, Constanta (field studies, technical expertise, energy audit, DALI).
Lot 5 Elaboration of the technical and economic documentation related to the investment objective Rehabilitation Gymnasium School no. 7, Remus Opreanu, Constanta (field studies, technical expertise, energy audit, DALI).
Providing the equipment necessary for the implementation of the Low Current Network for IT and telecommunication equipment, installation and commissioning of these, and, as an accessory, repair works.
Rehabilitation of Brasov-Simeria railway line, component of the Rhine-Danube Corridor, for the maximum speed of 160 km / h, section Brasov - Sighisoara, subsection 2. Apata-Cata.
The main objective of the rehabilitation works is the movement of passenger trains with a maximum speed of 160 km / h and freight trains with a maximum speed of 120 km / h.
The Brasov - Sighisoara section is divided into 3 subsections, of which only subsection 2 is subject to the auction:
Subsection 1. Cap X Brasov - Apata CapY (km 170 + 285,000 - km 208 + 088,954)
Subsection 2. Water CapY-Cap X Cat (km 208 + 088,954 - km 236 + 157,940)
Subsection 3. Cap X Cata - Sighisoara Cap Y (km 236 + 157,940 - km 282 + 842)
Section 1. Brasov-Sighisoara,
Subsection 2. Apata-Cata will be rehabilitated through a works contract that will cover civil works in stations, embankments and consolidations, bridges, vans, tunnels, roads, power and railway telecommunication, as well as ERTMS (ETCS Level 2 + GSMR ), electronic signaling and centralization.
The execution period of the works is 48 months, plus the 60-month notice period for the defects.
Promotional services divided into 2 lots so
Lot 1 - Campaign Promotion Services - Radio Romania Actualities 2017 - Transit (buses and trams)
- 20 buses in Bucharest + 32 buses / trams, in the province, 4 in 8 of the cities where the campaign will take place
Lot 2 - Promotion services for Campania - Radio Romania Actualitati 2017 - Advertising panels (bus shelter city lights, intersections backlit, unipolls and extra billboards on national roads)
a. Bus shelter city lights
: 60 girls in Bucharest + 80 girls in the province, in the 8 cities where the campaign will take place (8 cities x 10 girls / city)
b. Backlit intersections
: 60 girls in Bucharest + 48 girls in the province, in the 8 cities where the campaign will take place (8 cities x 6 girls / city)
c. Enlightened Unipols
12 girls (4 girls on DN1 + 4 girls on DN 2 + 2 girls on A1 + 2 girls on A3)
d. X-tra Illuminated billboards
12 girls (4 faces on DN1 + 4 girls on DN 2 + 2 girls on A1 + 2 girls on A3).
Acquisition of a digital radiocommunication system in TETRA standard, as specified in the specifications and in the awarding documentation.
Portable TETRA radio stations with accessories.
Nr. Lot Name
1. Preheating furnace;
2. Vacuum table mixer;
3. Vibratory mass;
4. Pindex type punching machine;
5. Mobile slitting machine;
8. Gips dosing apparatus;
9. Automatic induction casting apparatus for casting dental alloys (titanium excluded);
10. Isoparaleographer / Parafford;
11. Ney Parallelogram;
12. Vacuum pump compatible with Vita ceramic furnaces;
13. Ordering unit compatible with VITA ceramic furnaces;
15. The 3D printer;
16. Autoclave for sterilizing, cleaning and lubricating handpieces;
17. Instrument autoclav;
18. Video camera adapted to the unit lamp;
19. Instrumentary washer;
20. LED TV, Full HD diagonal 140 Cm;
22. Composite photopolymerization enclosure;
23. Press Hydraulica;
24. Termo baro polymerization enclosure;
25. Bi-ax Orizontal engine;
26. Dry suction pump;
27. Micromotor dental technique;
28. Chain thermoforming apparatus;
30. Lighting curing light for motherboards according to the specifications.
Provision of the analogue telecommunication lines rental service, in the estimated quantities mentioned in point II.2.1.
Acquisition of an audio-video system for the plenary hall, according to the specifications of the specification.
- consumables (toners, computer accessories) compatible with the IT equipment provided by the contracting authority;
- spare parts compatible with the IT equipment provided by the contracting authority and their installation;
- maintenance of the IT equipment provided by the contracting authority.
The VAT value of this procedure according to which the offers will be developed and evaluated, estimated until 31.12.2017: 730 738,02 RON without VAT, respectively:
- Supplies: 478,511.02 RON without VAT;
- spare parts: 87 990 RON without VAT;
- maintenance of computer equipment: 164 237 RON without VAT.
The value without VAT is the estimated value of this procedure according to which the offers will be developed and evaluated.
Lot I: Information and publicity services at local radio station, Lot II: Information and publicity services at local television station, Lot III: Information and publicity services in local written press, Lot IV: Information and publicity services in National lottery, Lot V: "Newsletter" layout, publishing and printing services Lot VI: Outdoor billboard services The estimated minimum and maximum value of each framework agreement to be concluded for each lot in part:
Lot I-69 840 RON-102 870 RON,
Lot II-111 240 RON-135 900 RON,
Lot III-148 500 RON-152 000 RON,
Lot IV-11 160 RON - 22 320 RON,
Lot V-358 980 RON-362 700 RON
Lot VI-108,000 RON-42,000 RON
The estimated minimum and maximum value of the largest subsequent contract to be concluded for each lot in RON without VAT: Lot I-23 280 RON-34 290 RON,
Lot II-37 080 RON-45 300 RON,
Lot III-49 500 RON-51 000 RON,
Lot IV-3 720 RON-7 440 RON,
Lot V-119 660 RON-120 900 RON,
Lot VI-36 000 RON-42 000 RON,
Minimum and maximum amounts of each framework agreement to be concluded for each lot: Lot I-1 080 min-1 584 min,
Lot II-144 h direct transmissions-180 h direct transmissions and 1,800 diffuses announcements info text-2160 diffuses announcements info text,
Lot III-59 400 cmp-61 200 cmp,
Lot IV-3 600 cmp-7 200 cmp,
Lot V-231 600 copies-234,000 copies,
Lot VI-10 800 broadcasts - 12 600 broadcasts.
Minimum and maximum quantities of the largest subsequent contract to be concluded for each batch: Lot I-360 min-528 min, Lot II-48 h direct transmissions - 60 h direct transmissions and 600 diffusion announcements info text- 720 diffuses announcements info text, Lotul III-19 800-20 400, Lotul IV-1 200 cmp.-2. 00 cmp, Lot V-77 200 copies - 78 000 copies, Lot VI 3 600 diffusions - 4 200 broadcasts.
In order to carry out in good conditions the specific activities, the Romanian Bureau of Legal Metrology located in Sos Vitan Bârzesti, no. 11, Bucharest, sector 4, Romania, tel. +40 213320954, fax: +40 213320615, intends to acquire for its headquarters and units its structure and subordination without legal personality, namely I) Romanian Legal Metrology Bureau - own activity, II) National Institute of Metrology, III) Regional Direction Metrology Department of Law Bucharest, IV) Regional Legal Metrology Division Ploiesti, V) Regional Legal Metrology Division Bacau, VI) Regional Legal Metrology Division Brasov, VII) Regional Legal Metrology Division Cluj Napoca, VIII) Regional Legal Metrology Division Constanta , IX) Regional Direction of Legal Metrology Craiova and X) Regional Legal Metrology Department of Timisoara, according to the needs and within the approved budget, INTEGRATED COMMUNICATION SERVICES ((MOBILE TELEPHONE SERVICES AND MOBILE DATA, DATA TRANSMISSION SERVICES AND VPN) AND FIXA TELEPHONE)), including the supply of products, equipment, terminals, etc. As appropriate, according to Annexes no. 1-4 of the Terms of Reference.
Accumulators specific to night-time devices and specific battery for telecommunication.
Framework Agreement for Integrated Services for Production Area X.
Obmining of competitive dialogue procedures consists of the following services:
- Preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, repairs, major repairs, malfunction identification, replacement, installation and decommissioning, small maintenance projects, initial inspection and periodic inspections, including scaffolding, insulation and anti-corrosion protection, for all equipment on offshore installations and equipment From port; - support in the operation, ensuring the functionality and daily maintenance of the following, but not limited to: cranes, compressors, heat exchangers, motors, turbines, radio equipment, water injection pumps, rapid zone transfer boats; - port operations consisting of, without limitation, the storage and transport of goods, equipment, subassemblies, spare parts, materials, hazardous materials, general services performed with handling equipment.
Within the competitive dialogue process, the ground will be discussed regarding the following services:
- providing staff on board offshore installations, the Midia plant and the Constanta dana 34 office building, on-board hygiene and onshore locations, pest control, pest control and disinfection on-board and onshore sites; - operating on-board offshore processing equipment, - transport of personnel and materials (including hazardous materials) to / from offshore locations; - personnel transportation to / from offshore, emergency medical evacuation, search and rescue using helicopters; - shipments to and from offshore material and equipment, support special operations on wells, assurance of offshore installation, including fire extinguishing, pollution control, rescue at sea and support underwater operations using ships; - underwater services consisting of divers operations, remote vehicles, st ...