A 1527/2016. (IX.29.) Of the Government Decree, as part of the design contract for the realization of sports and recreational urban development at the South Railway Station's Workshop, in the framework of a design contract (study plan, permit and export planning documentation).The designer is available for the entire duration of the work and supports the contracting authority.
The designer plans the following plans:
- preparatory technical tests;
- archaeological, monument protection, heritage conservation consultations, preparation of necessary plans and documentation;
- preparing a study plan;
- draft sketch for approval;
- urban planning, construction and demolition approval plans and official licensing, including any other necessary scientific / engineering documentation that has not been submitted by the Client;
- preparing all the necessary technology plans (eg sports technology, teaching technology, etc.);
- plans for reporting obligations;
- export plans (breakdown and construction in all branches);
- efficiency testing and plans for renewable energies;
- all other design documentation and design management.
a) All plans defined in the previous paragraph shall be prepared in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, regulations and disciplinary regulations as well as the general and recognized rules of construction, taking into account Hungarian standards and directives.