1) Inventory of an existing service building (in 6 copies)
2) Demolition project of an existing service building (in 6 copies)
3) Geotechnical documentation (in 3 copies),Korkowa (in 3 copies),
5) Construction design (in 6 copies)
6) Implementing Projects (in 6 copies),
7) Technical Specifications of Construction and Delivery of Works (STViOR) (in 6 copies)
8) Bill of quantities (in 6 copies)
9) Investor Estimates (in 4 copies)
10) Obtaining all the required approvals, arrangements, opinions, expertise and verification of design solutions and obtaining the decision on the permit for demolition and the decision on the building permit, as well as the development of any materials within the scope of the law or the requirements of authorized entities,
11) The author's supervision over the execution of the works covered by the documentation.The design and tender documentation should be made in the form of:
1) paper in quantities as above.
2) electronic 4 copies on electronic medium CD or DVD, including:1247) and (* .pdf), for text (* .pdf) and (* .doc),
b) bill of quantities, investor's invoices in the format (* .ath),
c) Technical Specifications for Construction and Delivery of Works (in the format (* .doc) or (* .rtf) and (* .pdf),
3) Formal and legal attachments, including: decisions, opinions, expert opinions, permits and agreements, the Contractor shall provide in the original and on electronic medium CD or DVD format (* .pdf).
The contractor will provide the Purchaser with an electronic form of the documents covered by the subject of the order, which will be compatible with the paper form of the above mentioned. The electronic form in the format (* .pdf) will contain all signatures and stamps, stamped on paper, in the course of making arrangements and arrangements.The contractor does not need to be employed by the Contractor or the subcontractor on the basis of the contract of employment of persons carrying out activities related to the performance of the contract. Contract performance deadline:
1) commencement - immediately from the date of signing the contract,
2) Completion of execution of design and tender documentation - within 12 months from the date of concluding the contract, including:
a) inventory of an existing service building, demolition project, geotechnical documentation, architectural and urban design - within 3 months from the date of conclusion of the contract,
b) construction design - within 8 months from the date of conclusion of the contract,
c) execution projects, STWiOR, bill of quantities, investor's estimates - within 12 months from the date of conclusion of the contract,
3) The author's supervision will be carried out in accordance with the needs resulting from the execution of construction works - by 15.12.2020.