COD reagents for blood analysis CPV 33696200-7
Lot no. 1 - Quick reagents Blood hematology analyzer compatible with MS-MS9S 4S;
Laboratory reagents CPV CODE 33696500-0
- Lot no. 2 - Package reagents for blood culture analyzer compatible with Bactec 9120;
- Lot no. 3 - Pack reagents compatible with the machine comsume tromboelastograf;
CPV33696400-9 isotope reagents COD:
- Lot 4 - TC 99 M pertechnetate (12.9 GBq radionuclide generator TC);
- Lot 5 - TC 99 M pertechnetate (TC radionuclide generator of 8.6 GBq);
- Lot 6 - 99 M pertechnetate TC (TC radionuclide generator 6.45 GBq);
- Lot 7 TC 99 M pertechnetate (TC radionuclide generator of 4.3 GBq);
- Lot no. 8 - Kit for cerebral perfusion scintigraphy of TC-99m-labeled cells extametazinum (HAMPAO-CERETEC);
- Lot no. 9 - Kit for pulmonary perfusion scintigraphy Tc99 m Macrosalb (MAASOL);
- Lot no. 10 - Kit for myocardial perfusion scintigraphy, and parathyroid tumor format (sestamibi);
- Lot no. 11 - Kit for glomerular Tc99 scintigraphy I pentetic acid (DTPA);
- Lot no. 12 - Kit for angiocardio Tc99 scintigraphy and spleen scintagrafia bleeding gastric scintigraphy I Piroshate (PYP-sodium pyrophosphate);
- Lot no. 13 - Kit for scintigraphy morphology renalaTC99 dimercoptosuccinic acid (DMSA);
- Lot no. 14 - Kit for lymphatic and bone marrow scintigraphy Tc99 m-human albumin (NANOCOLL);
CPV 33696300-8 Reagents COD:
- Lot 15 - Pack reagents, consumables, controls and calibrators compatible with Architect c8000 biochemistry analyzer.
Site visit will be held at the written request of economic operators interested by submitting a written request to the headquarters of the contracting authority or fax 0357-731268.
Estimated lot 1: 783 300 RON without VAT, estimated lot 2: 989 082 RON VAT.
Works "repartitioning, upgrading educational spaces, keeping existing functionality."
Estimated value of the acquisition is 23 239 899.17 RON, the total expenditure is diverse and unexpected $ 0.
Repartitioning the works of modernization of educational spaces include:
- Resistance: superstructure;
- Architecture: interior finishes, exterior finishes, and exterior design interionare, general purpose;
- Electrical engineering: electrical;
- Weak currents: incendiu- detection systems planning data center, voice-data infrastructure, security systems, multimedia systems, examination systems;
- Sanitary: plumbing, sewage, interior hydrants, sprinkler systems, installation household water tank fire, smoke exhaust systems;
- Heat: heating and ventilation systems.
"Turn key" project modernization and integration into SCADA Distribution 13 transformer stations E.ON Romania SA - as the design theme, consisting of:
- Develop technical documentation (design - PTh, specifications for execution - CS and detailed documentation execution -DDE) to be included in secondary schemes mounting and mounting details of primary equipment, secondary circuits schemes protective order, measure related to cell signaling and that run retrofit SCADA system architecture local leadership, shootings clips, lists the signals are taken in SCADA). The schemes will be linked to similar works executed EDRO installations.
- Acquisition of materials and equipment needed for the work;
- Execution of modernization MT cells, mounting IEDs, integrating stations in the local government system and the SCADA dispatcher;
- Systems integration in the existing system of local leading EMS / DMS - SCADA Distribution of E.ON Romania SA;
- Testing, FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) / SAT (Site Acceptance Test) / PIF (Commissioning);
- Preparing AS-built (technical documentation prepared in accordance with the real situation on the ground to complete the works) and personnel training.
Development solution studies for the meeting of the National Power System, networks of MV / LV / IT users of electricity (producers and consumers) modules for SC Enel Distribution Muntebia SA (leader Association) in association with SC Enel Distributie Banat SA and SC ENEL Distribution Dobrogea SA.
The maximum estimated value of the framework agreement is 2365 247.55 RON VAT including estimated quantities defined in Annex 5 to specifications.
The minimum estimated value of the framework agreement is 88 145.69 RON VAT including estimated quantities defined in Annex 5 to specifications.
Lot 1: SS design services for connecting to networks MT SEN producers in area MT - Bucharest, Ilfov and Giurgiu, Enel Distribution Muntenia.
Lot 2: SS design services for connecting to networks MT SEN producers in area MT - Timisoara, Arad, Resita, Deva, Enel Distribution Banat.
Lot 3: SS design services for connecting to networks MT SEN producers in area MT - Constanta, Calarasi, Slobozia, Tulcea, Enel Distribution Dobrogea.
Lot 4: SS design services for connecting to networks of 110 KV SEN producers and consumers of IT area - Bucharest, Ilfov and Giurgiu, Enel Distribution Muntenia.
Lot 5: SS design services for connecting to networks of 110 KV SEN producers and consumers of IT area - Resita, Deva, Timisoara, Arad, Banat Enel Distribution.
Lot 6: SS design services for connecting to networks of 110 KV SEN producers and consumers of IT area - Constanta, Calarasi, Slobozia, and Tulcea, Enel Distribution Dobrogea.
Lot 7: SS design services for SEN in connection to networks MT and consumers JTA - Banat region.
Lot 8: SS design services for connection to the NPS in consumer area networks MT MT - Constanta, Calarasi, Enel Distribution Dobrogea.