The contract scope includes:Stage I (concept):
1.1. obtaining current maps for design purposes,
1.2. develop the necessary inventory of urban (scale 1: 1000), architecture (scale 1: 200 or 1: 100), dendrological for design purposes and demolition,
1.3. develop two concepts (after 6 copies.)
1.4. agreeing on the concept of the customer.
Requirements for the concept:Map for design purposes - the Contractor is required to obtain updated maps for design purposes (to a scale depending on the type of construction of the proposed facility for the area covered by the contract plus the statutory 30 m range, including areas adjacent to the border development). The concept - a proposal geometry solutions, technical, technological, the basic infrastructure and accompanying allows to verify the vision of designer and her reference to the requirements of the Purchaser. Krochmalna / Gas / Mill / Stadionowa, while the second is to include solutions targeted to the possible reconstruction of the roundabout to ensure proper communication service towards Wikia contributor to the LOF. Stage II (Multi-documentation Design estimates). Stage III (feasibility study):
- Feasibility study.
Requirements for the feasibility study:
1. A feasibility study should be drawn up in 3 copies.,
2. The feasibility study must be done for all the material scope of the project entitled .: "Integrated Communication Centre for Functional Lublin area."The feasibility study should be developed in the generator applications available on the websites of the Marshal Office of Lublin and in hard copy. Krochmalna / Diamond, for which a separate agreement is developed technical documentation.
It is the duty of the Contractor is also to make changes, corrections, additions feasibility study during the evaluation of the project by the Managing Authority for the signing of the financing agreement for the project.Stage IV (supervisions)
1. author's supervision at the stage of the tender process for selection of the contractor for construction work,
2. author's supervision during construction works.
Requirements for the author's supervision:Changes)
2. clarifying doubts concerning the solutions included in the project documentation arising during the tendering procedure for the selection of the construction works and project implementation.
3. replenishing detail design documentation and explanation of doubts in this respect in the course of the investment,
4. cooperate closely with all participants of the construction process, in particular as regards:
a) agree on the possibility of introducing changes in the project documentation or replacement solutions,
b) assist the investor's supervision in the control (monitoring) the compliance of the works of construction of the project documentation,
c) participate in committees and meetings of technical acceptance at the construction site.
5. activities connected with the exercise of the author's supervision on every call the Employer
6. ongoing monitoring ongoing construction works and arrival of the construction site or to the place indicated by the Purchaser to his every call, in order to resolve any arising in the course of the works have concerns with the solutions adopted in the documentation (the arrival of the construction should take place within 2 days date of the communication - fax, phone, or in another agreed with the Purchaser date).953, as amended. d.)
8. ensuring that the scope of the changes did not cause significant change in the approved project construction, which requires obtain a new building permit / not to permit the implementation of road investment,
9. The supervision will be exercised only in the case come into effect the tender procedure for the selection of the Contractor's works, execution of works covered by documents constituting the object of the contract.II.1.4).
The object of the competition is copyright, the creative development of sculptural-architectural project of the monument ks. Giles Radziszewskiego located on the square, Archbishop Jozef Zycinski of Lublin, together with the concept of development of its immediate environment, in accordance with the guidelines of urban architectural concept of land development and investment within their borders. Detailed information on the subject of the competition are included in the Annexes to the Regulations No. 12-17.
Selecting the best development project sculptural-architectural project of the monument commemorating the Father. Giles Radziszewskiego with the concept of development of the immediate surroundings of the monument of high artistic value. Enrichment of the city of Lublin for artistic work of an original, unique and attractive, compatible with the environment and social material.
A detailed description of the contract is given in Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference. The scope of the contract includes in particular: 1) Construction of the basic 12 mm, filling the grass with quartz sand, lighting tennis with a LED light source with a brightness of 500 lux included with the room service, individual heating for each hall through ventilation supply and exhaust from central ventilation equipment tennis in bars, mesh and pasted in surface lines marking the playing field. The overlap hall with a reinforced single shell protected from the damaging effects of weather conditions, roof strips with milk permeable coating light, the system opened sides, the sides feature piłkochwyty made of mesh of polypropylene or polyamide equipment on poles, nets, gates and panels for basketball . The building is equipped with installations: hot and cold water, central heating, mechanical ventilation, electrical, lighting, structured cabling, sanitary sewage system, video monitoring. All buildings equipped with the required fire hydrant systems, lightning protection and video monitoring. 2) Construction of auxiliary facilities: a) Road fire between the existing sports hall and the hall of the planned multi-purpose court (road width of 4.5 m, the road completed training yard with dimensions of 20x20 m, road surface and the square of concrete blocks). b) The sidewalks adapted for the disabled, the band around the halls of the drainage linear band around the building service, surfaces of concrete blocks. c) Connection Heat High pressure with pre-insulated pipes. d) The telecommunications (fiber in sewers for monitoring and computer network and telephone cable) cables will connect the building to service existing infrastructure KUL. e) Monitoring of internal and external based on IP cameras (15 cameras inside and outside), the cameras will be connected to the existing recorder for proper operation of the monitoring signal is transmitted optical fiber. f) Illumination of the area (lamps with LED light sources, a few poles will be located surveillance cameras outside). g) Drainage of the road and the area around the halls and the discharge of water from the roofs of using rainwater drainage, retention reservoirs for excess water. h) Water supply to water supply and building service for internal hydrants and fire hydrant outside. i) Sanitary sewage from the sewage pump station. j) Power supply facilities in the electricity transformer station owned by the Catholic University of Lublin, together with metering. 3) In addition to performing the works the Contractor will be required to: For this purpose, the Employer shall issue the Contractor used the power of attorney; b) equipment of all objects in fire extinguishers as required p. fire protection. described in the project architecture; c) maintain the vitality of trees, which are planted to substitute 31.12.2019 r. in accordance with the decision of the President of Lublin sign MAZ-OZ-I.6131.104.2016 dated 26.02.2016 r .; d) -protection of other trees in the immediate vicinity of the construction site from damage; e) the supply of furniture fitted in the locker room (locker locks digital system of individual code changes, benches or chairs for people using the locker resistant to increased humidity); 2, social locker for clothes in accordance with the requirements of the legislation - 1 pc., Social cabinet for food products for the maintenance worker - 1 pcs.); g) the supply of a covered stand bicycle for at least 10 bikes located near the entrance to the building use of steel, powder coated, roof tin powder coated sheet, holders for bikes stainless steel, color design stand and sheet in accordance with the color of the roof and flashings building service; Color design, the walls and roof to match the color of the roof and flashings building service, location in accordance with the draft land development; i) delineation of geodetic surveying and execution of an inventory-built, along with its registration in the Department of Geodesy and Cartography of the City; j) to perform as-built update basic map and return it to the Employer in the dwg file. Settlements between the Employer to the Contractor whose settlement currency is different than PLN, is required to convert the foreign currency, based on the average exchange rate (Table A) on the day of the announcement in the Public Procurement Bulletin. An on-site in order to familiarize yourself with the terms of execution of the works and possible difficulties and logistical considerations affecting the price of the offer can be carried out after prior telephone agreement with the following persons Mr. Waldemar Matłaszewski tel .: 81 445 32 19. 5 of the Act on Public Procurement is a Contractor to show, on the stage of the tender that offered by its materials and devices are round