The contracting authority wishes with this tender to select an architect for the design task of adapting the historic town hall, where the town hall is prepared for the new flexible method and can be used better and more sustainable for the civil housing.
This contract will encompass the following:
- Adjustments (architectural and interior) for the introduction of flexible working and efficient use of the building by creating more and different kinds of workplaces.
- Customize ground because of the departure of the counters.
- Improve the climate.
- Preservation of the building.
- Divers planned maintenance.
- Enhance physical security.
The architectural and implementing technical preparation of the architectural design, using BIM, the project co-drafting the program of requirements, preparation of budgets, creating a layout outside grounds and aesthetic guiding the implementation of the design.
The city of Leiden is working on the complete redevelopment of the station area and is looking for an urban development project supervisor who advises on urban quality of developments monitored in the station area and the continuity and consistency of the planning of the sub-locations.
Commissioned a compute cluster as part of the Dynamic Purchasing System for High-Performance Computing & Clustering.
A computing cluster for the following types of calculations:
1) Small-scale production calculations, thinking of simulations which will run for several days, but use a relatively small portion of the resources (for example, a single GPU). This can be both GPU and CPU only runs.
2) Test production simulations, these will use as many of the existing resources for a shorter period of time (eg a few hours to a day) in order to test stability and accuracy of the software.
3) Software development of simulation and analysis software that will be used in larger clusters / supercomputers. The cluster will therefore comparable architecture should have as a (future) high end supercomputers.