IT network architect - City of Lelystad
Gemeente Lelystad | Published January 26, 2016 - Deadline January 22, 2016
Lelystad builds its IT infra¬structuur in the field of workplace virtualization (VDI), server / storage, and network infrastructure for multiple locations. The next few years will be marked by cooperation with other government reserving a generic platform for the coming period the foundation will be laid.
As a network architect give you along with fellow architects interpret the design of these generic environment in terms of infrastructure
• You focus specifically network, firewall, workstation / server (virtualization) and storage;
• You set (part) architectures and evaluates and advises on solution architecture and infrastructure design;
• You are able to reserving the (partial) architectures also do all of its equipment and the wear also during the construction phase to the team;
• You wear, along with the lead IT architect and IT domain architects, to the development and professionalization of the IT architecture in the City of Lelystad;
• You are responsible for the quality of the architecture of the network domain, including the connection with other network domain architectures;
• You design and helps with building the target architecture for their own domain;
• You contribute to reference architectures that affect multiple domains;
• You will supervise and monitor the realization of the network architecture and bears this out, with a focus on its domain and to establish secure remote connections;
• You solicited and unsolicited advice to the lead architect, domain architects, program or project on the application of architecture;
• Act as a source of information regarding their own network architecture focus (aimed primarily internal / external network structure).