This invitation to tender is intended to obtain the delivery, installation and operational qualification of an: High Performance Computing (HPC) Facility of the University of Luxembourg.
In terms of performance and capabilities of the computing solution at the heart of this tender document, we target an initial effective performance of ~80 TeraFlops (Rmax) on air-cooled systems with x86_64 architecture CPUs and no accelerators (either GPU or co-processor based). The deployed solution should achieve this performance when tested with the High Performance Linpack (HPL) benchmark (industry standard benchmark used for ranking supercomputers) and obtain at least 75 % efficiency (Rmax divided by Rpeak: i.e. benchmarked performance divided by theoretical performance).
Services in the field of mobile (loose) furnishing planning for the new hospital Südspidols in Esch / Alzette (L). The Centre Hospitalier Emile Mayrisch (CHEM) is planning to build a new 600-bed hospital in southern Luxembourg an innovative and future-oriented Hospital: that Südspidol (Hospital of the South). The area (area without construction and traffic areas) of the proposed hospital is around 56 000 m² of.
Brief project description:
- Classrooms: 7-8 classes for early / cycle 1; 13-14 classes for cycles 2-4 (a total capacity of about 400 children school).
- House relay (management of keys of 100% for lunch and 70% before and after school)
- Theater, library / media
- Sports Hall (2 playgrounds)
- School Canteen 400 meals / day (production of food)
- Outdoor spaces (parks, courts, playground, playground, sports developments trays ...)
- Roads outside (access roads, parking lots, drop-off "Kiss & go" area Bus, delivery area kitchens ...)
Mission resulting from the paid consultation:
- Mission Architect under the contract communal type of the Order of Architects and Engineers (OAI).