Issue of 934,309
The official tender was published in the following publication organ: www.simap.ch
Temporary contract for risk elimination of trees on allotments, landscape plan, forestry and cemeteries in the district of Cologne, arboriculture
core mission concerns the extension and restructuring of the existing building of 1 264 m
2SDP on a ground plate of 4 450 square meters.
The project includes the following:
- Creation of an administrative building - 860 square meters surface created SDP
- Creation of common areas, meeting rooms - 386 square meters surface created SDP
- Restructuring-renovation of the existing building - area 1264 square meters SDP
- Creation of roads and parking lots,
- Landscape planning and creation of a natural retention EP book.
Total amount of work: € 3.2 million before tax.
New BAB 20 and 26,
VgV procurement procedures control landscape planning.
On behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Land of Lower Saxony plans represented by the Nds. State Authority for Road Transport and the BAB 20 coastal motorway from Westerstede to Drochtersen, the BAB 20 Elbe crossing including cross Kehdingen (AK A 20 / A 26) in Drochtersen and the BAB 26 between Drochtersen and Stade. The planning of these sections will be supported by the business units and Stade Oldenburg.
This contract is to support the client in organizing, coordinating, supervising and testing environment specialist planning services, which are provided by external consultants.
This contract is to support the client in organizing, coordinating, supervising and testing environment specialist planning services, which are provided by external consultants. (Z. B. UVS, FFH preliminary studies, FFH compatibility studies, species conservation law Fachbeitrag etc.).
For this purpose a three-zone dyke is provided which meets the requirements of DIN 19712th
The existing Altdeich is dismantled or slit about 2 years after completion of the dyke new building.
Due to the location of the planning area in several protected areas (Biosphere etc.) are extensive nature conservation services required.
Other special services include the site investigation, both in Altdeich as well as on the route of the planned dike, and the measurement of the properties route part of the planning service.
Eligible costs, estimated cost excluding VAT .: 5,000,000 EUR.
To deliverables, scope:
a) Project planning engineering construction work phases 2 to 7 according to Part 3, Section 3 of the HOAI 2013 Honorary Zone 2 power phase 2 only partially, as already provided documents;
b) HOAI 2013 Part 4 Fachplanung, Section 1, Structural engineering;
§ 51 HOAI; Offered Services Structural engineering;
Dyke construction work: Honorary Zone I, power Phase 1 - 4, minimum rate;
c) HOAI 2013 part 2 space planning, Division 2 landscape planning; § 26 HOAI, landscape conservation plan, Honorary Zone 2, minimum rate
LP1 -4 § 26, relating to Annex 7 HOAI;
d) Specific power nature conservation benefits:
- Natura2000 preliminary;
- Creating species protection Legal Fachbeitrag.
e) Special power Baugrunduntersuchungen
- Site investigation according to DIN 4020 and DIN 1054 with collection of all values for the assessment of the adequacy of the existing material according to DIN 19 712 and DWA-M 507-1 for Geotechnical categories (GK) 3 for Altdeich;Reduction forecasts.
f) Special Performance Engineering Surveying
- Consulting services in Appendix 1 HOAI: engineering surveying according HOAI Anl.1 1.4.4 (Planning Accompanying surveying), LP 1 to 4;So there are no compelling minimum and maximum rates.
- For this assignment, the basic services of LP 1 to LP 4 of the power of the image are to provide planning Accompanying Surveying full.