In the context of an Enterprise Contract, the dehumidification of sludge storage cassettes (Berhida III.) On the territory of the former Peremartoni Chemical Company.
The subject of public procurement is the implementation of the intervention ordered by the Central Transdanubian Environmental Protection, Nature Conservation and Water Inspectorate (now Central Transdanubian Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation Inspectorate, hereinafter referred to as "the Inspectorate"), in Case No. 18346/13 and No. 106175/13. (VII.21.) Korm.
- on the basis of a technical intervention plan approved in the said decision.In carrying out the project, the following tasks are required:
Discharge of T1 reservoir.
- Partial harvest and passage of sludge waste (in situ treatment) - - 15 481 solid m3, 29 414 tonnes.
- Extraction, removal and disposal / disposal of polluted soils under and below the T1 reservoir - 8 561 solid m3, 16 266 tonnes.
- 23,000 m3 of utilizable receiving volume of technically injected space according to the type C layer set out in Decree 20/2006 KvVM, after layer stabilization of stabilized waste - 1 pcs.
- Pre-treatment of sludge waste with a high salt content (TDS value above 100,000 mg / kg), placed in a technically tolerated space - 22 293 m3, 42 356 tonnes.
- Formation of rainwater collecting system - 1 pcs.
- Landscape design (spatial planning, plantation) - 9 150 m2.
T2, T3, T4, T6, T7.
- Sludge waste extraction, removal and disposal (ex situ treatment) - 37 260 solid m3, 70 794 tonnes (expected 20% hazardous waste, 80% non-hazardous waste ratio).
- Extraction of contaminated soil (soil below the cartridges, polluted soil around the cartons, contaminated barrier) and removal and disposal / recovery - 28 857 solid m3, 54 828 tonnes.
- Landscape design (spatial planning, planting) - 31 400 m2.Development and operation of the monitoring system.
The Contractor's contractual task is to provide the necessary field preparation tasks (typically geodetic measurements, planting, de-ammunition, demolition tasks) and to provide on-site working conditions , tire washers, loading areas, approaches, transport routes, handling areas). (The delivery route to be built between the road link and the boundary of the industrial area is technical content financed by non-EU subsidies, by the contracting authority own source.)
The task includes dismantling temporary facilities after remediation and restoring the area.
Tenderer's contractual task is to provide entrepreneur-side project management during the project period, to design and operate the project documentation system, to provide necessary data provision, to liaise with other project participants (typically Project Management Organization, Technical Inspectorate Organization, Information and Communication Organization).
For a detailed description of the tasks, see the procurement technical specifications.