UNDP country office in Bhutan invites proposals from Consultancy firms for carrying out Hydrological Modelling including effective engineering solutions and detailed design and drawings of mitigation structures with landscape design of Omchhu river located at Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
Please refer detailed RFP and ToR attached here for more details.
Proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before the stipulated deadline.
The subject of the "Parking house, bridge and cultivation vicinity of the Liberec Region" is the processing of architectural and landscape design modifications concourse near the seat of the Liberec Regional Authority (bullet).
It is expected the involvement of regional headquarters in the city structure, culture settlements around the region, with emphasis on high-quality landscape design of public space with plenty of greenery, walkways and design flow diagram Lusatian Neisse, organizations of all modes of transport, including solutions for parking stalls and parking house.
Further specification of the competition is given in the Building Program.
General requirements of the customer - building program:
- creation of a quality public space connected to the existing structure of the city,
- application of green and integration into rivers solved space;
- linking banks of the river Lusatian Nisa at the entrance to the building KI LK;
- ensure the required parking capacity (target state - 360 points / + parking garage parking on parterre + 2 points for charging electric vehicles);
- good transport connections to existing roads, including the involvement of the considered cycle routes;
- respect for the economic possibilities authority - estimated investment amounts to 67 million CZK.
The project is to restructure the site and building Tournai Expo
Its objectives are to:
- Develop the economic potential of an important city equipment and position it as a complementary qualitative qu'équipement within other MICE infrastructure Eurometropolis, Mons and Hainaut in general,
- Increase the attractiveness of the equipment through enhanced functionality, a welcome and comfortable services and more innovative architecture to make it a tool of identity of the city and economically efficient by placing it back on the scene business tourism (living expo, receptions, multiple events)
- Support the wise use of renewable energy through the development of the economic infrastructure in destination: smart grid,
- Integrate the structure into a sensitive approach to sustainable development (materials, accessibility, short circuit, low power consumption, etc ....)
- Enable highly modular spaces to boost the potential host of infrastructure (rooms, workspaces, conference room, bar area, stage area - exhibitions hall, ...)
- Equip the high tech installations website to provide connected and multimedia services.
This contract relates to a complete study mission and monitoring the performance of work which includes all the regular benefits borne by the architect, including benefits in the field of stability, the infrastructure, the audio, special techniques (heating, air conditioning, ventilation, electricity, lighting, fire safety and intrusion), to the EPB (energy performance of buildings), the signage interior and exterior design, furniture and landscape design and scenography.
The City of Munich is planning at the Dachauer-, Hanauer- and Emmy-Noether-Straße in Munich, the construction of a three-class primary school with learning house concept (2800 m
The project is located in the southeastern part of the planning area between Georg-Brauchle-Ring (North), Emmy-Noether-Straße (East), Dachauerstraße (southwest) and Hanauerstraße (West). For this new residential district in 2013 an urban planning and landscape design ideas and realization competition was held.
gem 9 - Engineering for technical equipment ALG 1, 2, 3 and 8 (HLS) LPH. 3 § 53 - § 56 HOAI 2013, gradually mandating (for the construction of a three-class primary school with learning house concept 2800 m
- monitoring the removal of defects within the limitation period (according to HOAI system 15 § 55, LPH 9).
The award negotiation will probably take place in July 2017th Contract award is expected to in August 2017 commencement is immediately after the order is placed.
The project is to be created as a new building in a train.
Construction is February 2018, the building completion for primary school single sports hall and the house for children is scheduled for May 2020th
Commissioning in the summer of 2020. The completion of the project including reference and billing for June 2021st