The project involves the prior technical verification of seismic safety levels in accordance with DM 14.1.2008 to be carried out in the existing building, and subsequently, evaluated the economic opportunity, the final design and the coordination of safety in the design phase , aimed at the renovation of the former barracks Paolini of Fano (PU) Via Francesco Palazzo, to be used as Command Police Company.
As detailed in the tender documents, part of the tender.
The intervention involves the preliminary technical verification of the seismic security levels according to DM 14.1.2008 to be performed in the existing building, and subsequently assessed the economic opportunity, the definitive and executive design and the coordination of safety during the design phase , Aimed at restructuring the former Caserma Paolini di Fano (PU) building, Via Francesco Palazzo, to be used by Comandante Compagnia Carabinieri.
The contract provides for the award of services relating to architecture and engineering, comprising the activities of:
- Site management, service testing, acceptance testing (Art. 148, Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Liquidation (Art.194, paragraph 1 of Presidential Decree 207/10)
- Financial reports and technical accounting clearance (EC Reg. 1698/2005 as amended);
- Elaborate renovation Control project, updating the operating and maintenance manuals (art.148, paragraph 4, of Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Coordination and site management office supervision (art.148, paragraph 2 of Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Office works management (artt.147-149-150, Presidential Decree 207/2010);
- Job accounting in the body (art.185, DPR 207/10);
- Safety coordination runtime (art.151, Presidential Decree 207/2010).