INTEGRATED LAND ADMIN SYSTEM - P122219
State Geodetic Administration | Published August 25, 2016 - Deadline September 8, 2016
Consultancy Services Of Technical Quality Audit Of The Joint
Information System (jis)
On the basis of the Law onRatification of the Loan Agreement between the Republic of Croatia and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Developmentfor the Integrated Land Administration System Project (IBRD Loan No. 8086-HR); Official Gazette no. IC-13, the ProjectImplementation Unit hereby announces:
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROVIDING CONSULTANCY SERVICES OF TECHNICAL QUALITY AUDITOF THE JOINT INFORMATION SYSTEM (JIS)
(CONSULTING SERVICES ? FIRMS SELECTION - No.:IA/ILAS-C3-2a/CQ/16/122)
1. IntegratedLand Administration System Project (hereinafter referred to as: ?Project") was initiated by the Government of the Republic ofCroatia with the aim of modernization of the land administration system in order to improve on the civil service from the point ofview of efficiency, transparency and cost. It is under the competence and equal implementation of the Croatian Ministry of Justice(hereinafter referred to as: ?MOJ") and the State Geodetic Administration (hereinafter referred to as: ?SGA"). The ILAS Project isfinanced by a World Bank loan (hereinafter referred to as: ?Bank") and Croatian StateBudget.
The Purchaser (MOJ and SGA) intends to use part of the Loan proceeds for financing costs ofConsultancy Services of Technical Quality Audit of the Joint Information System (JIS).
2. The real property registration system in the Republic of Croatia consists of two registers: Cadastre, where the real property isregistered according to its technical data and the Land Registry, where these data are supplemented by the data on real propertyrights. The cadastral offices (CO) and land registry offices (LRO) have so far kept separate databases which were maintainedlocally. Thedata in local databases has not been harmonized between COs and LROs, therefore this data differs at the national level. JIS is an ambitiousundertaking which includes integrated business processes and a single database and application for keeping and maintaining the landregistry and cadastre data. The JIS is a centralized system and database to which all LROs and SGA COs are connected at thenational level.
3. The supply, installation, operational acceptance, support and three-year maintenanceof the JIS system was defined by the Contract entitled "Supply and Installation of the Real Property Registration and CadastreJoint Information System and Land Data Base"(MOJ-SGA/C/ICB-1ST/06/01). The Contract was signed on May 29, 2007,and ended onFebruary 14, 2014. This Contract was awarded to a Joint Venture consisting of: ERICSSON Nikola Tesla d.d. Zagreb, IGEA d.o.o. Ljubljana, Slovenia, and Center ofLegal Competence Forschung & Consulting(CLC) GmbH Vienna, Austria.
Contract for the Strategic Study on theReal Property Registration and Cadastre Joint Information System Further Development, No. IA/PPA-1-2/CQ/10/01 was concluded inApril 2011 with Joint Venture consisting of ORGUT Consulting AB, Sweden acting as the leading partner and IPMIT d.o.o., Slovenia.
EU IPA 2008 One Stop Shop project ?included the development of the JIS one-stop-shop application, improved quality of LR data before its migration into the JIS anduser training and JIS roll-out support.All activities were performed and the Project closed on May 31, 2014.The contract wasawarded to Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d.
Contract no. IA/ILAS-C2-3a/DC/13/63 forthe Upgrade and Rollout of the Real Property Registration and Cadastre Joint Information System (JIS) with Ericsson Nikola Teslad.d. was concluded within the Integrated Land Administration System Project (IBRD Loan 8086-HR) on 6 March 2015 and planned enddate is September 15, 2016.
The other parties involved in JointInformation System establishment are:
? APIS IT d.o.o.Zagreb ? providing system hosting, safety, monitoring and maintenance.
? Combis d.o.o. Zagreb ? Combis supplied and installed the hardware and software technology platform for the JIS, and providedthe training to workwith the standard software as well as three years maintenance. Combiscompleted their contractual commitments inFebruary 2012.
The Consultant must not have any 'prior or current obligations' to the Purchaser; to the JointVenture or its constituentcompanies; or to the other parties listed above.
4. The Purchaser wishes to contract a Consultancy Company (hereinafter referred to as:?Consultant") to perform the Technical Quality Audit of the Joint Information System (hereinafter referred to as:?Audit"). The JIS architecture is defined by the JIS project documentation as the three-tierarchitecture with the presentation, logical and data tiers. The JIS infrastructure is composed of two physically separated parts:the first, larger part is intended for in-house application by authorized MoJ and SGA personnel having access to the system whilethe other part is intended for the application with the full public information access (OSS).
The key issues for this technical auditare comparison of the following aspects of deliverables with the specifications (including anyrelevant amendments or changes agreedby the Purchaser) and the acceptance criteria:
? Performance ofthe JIS software.
? Installation and version deliveryprocedures for the JIS software.
? Availability and performance of thenetwork and HW and SSW platforms on which the JIS operates.
This audit will consider the availabilityand quality of the documentation, training, of the on-line help, and the help desk.
5. TheConsultant is planned to be engaged for two months in the period between September andDecember 2016.
6. The ProjectImplementation Unit, on behalf of the Purchaser, hereby invites all interested companies toexpress their interest in providing services of Technical Quality Audit of the Joint Information System. Interested candidatesshould provide in their Expressions of Interest all informationproving that they have required qualifications and relevant previousexperience for providing these services, as follows:
A. 10 years of international experience (proved by company references)in ICT consulting services in carrying out technical quality audits on multi-agency information systemsincluding:
? Software and IT Testing and Auditing experience in a distributed client/server environment preferably in thecontext of landadministration and web browser based presentation of graphical/geographical data
? ISO9001 accreditation
? Sourcecode analysis using automated tools
? Systemand software architecture analysis
? Application performance testing
? Knowledge of the Land Administration IT systems would be considered as an advantage
B. The company should demonstrate proven experience in quality audits,performed during the last 3 years, where the system has similar complexity and size.
C. It is also desirable that at least one member of the Consultant'steam has excellent Croatian language skills.
D. The Consultant must have no Conflicts of Interest as described in theGuidelines.
7. The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9of the World Bank's Guidelines: "Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loansand IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers" (published in January 2011) ("Consultant Guidelines"),setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
A Consultant will beselected in accordance with the Consultants' Qualification (CQS) method set out in the ConsultantGuidelines.
8. The template for Consultant's Organization and experience isattached below to the Request for Expressions of Interest.
Further information can be obtained at the address below duringoffice hours 09:00 to 16:00 hours.
Expressions of interest (stipulating the number of theprocedure: IA/ILAS-C3-2a/CQ/16/122) must be delivered in written form in English language to the address below (in person, or bymail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 08 September, 2016.
Projekt implementacije integriranog sustava zemlji?ne administracije
Jedinica za provedbu projekta
Gru?ka 20, 10000 Zagreb
Consultant's Organization and Experience
A - Consultant's Organization
[Note: Provide here a briefdescription of the background andorganization of your firm/entity and each associate for this assignment.]
B - Consultant's Experience
[Note: Using the format below, provide information on each assignment for which your firm, and each associate for thisassignment, was legally contracted either individuallyas a corporate entity or as one of the major companies within an association,for carrying out consulting services similar to the ones requested under this assignment.]
Approx. value of the contract (in current US$ orEuro):
Duration of assignment(months):
Name of Client:
Total No of staff-months of theassignment:
Approx. value of the services provided by yourfirm under the contract (in currentUS$ or Euro):
No of professional staff-monthsprovided by associated Consultants:
Name of associated Consultants, ifany:
Name of senior professional staff of your firminvolved and functions performed (indicate most significant profiles such as Project Director/Coordinator, TeamLeader):
Narrative description ofProject:
Description of actual services provided by yourstaff within the assignment: