The purpose of this consultation is to replace these switch-routers by integrating fully compatible and interoperable MPLS services with the backbone network of the group.
- the APRR group has an MPLS backbone network "ARTEMIS", equipped with Cisco 76xx chassis; The Group's long-distance transport network,
- for APRR, stations are equipped with an "Opera" OSPF network consisting of Cisco routers to be replaced,
- for AREA, the stations are equipped with an OSPF "Gigabit" network composed of Alcatel routers to be replaced.
APRR wants to replace the switches / routers of the Opera and Gigabit networks, which have become obsolete.It will be interconnected and must be fully compatible and interoperable with the MPLS backbone "Artemis" of the APRR group.
The interoperability of the new network with this existing transport network and the implementation of MPLS services at the toll station level are required with a commitment to sustainability and results over a period of 10 years from the date of the contract award.
The market will include a mock-up phase in a client platform to validate the performance of the solution and fully define the migration procedures, followed by a deployment phase over 2 years on all sites in a 24/7 operating environment - 7/7.
This call for tenders aims at selecting an integrator associated with a telecom equipment manufacturer in order to provide the hardware and software and carry out the following actions.
- Analysis and design of an MPLS network architecture integrated into existing APRR and AREA networks,
- development of low level network specifications, and platform validation before deployment,
- definition of the deployment procedures adapted to the APRR Group's 24/7 7/7 operating context,
- on-site supply, installation and commissioning of equipment,
- provision, installation and parameterization of network management tools,
- support support and network maintenance service.