The Salle des Fêtes (SDF) from Saint-Jean de la Ruelle, built in 1977, is a versatile space accommodating throughout the year in various shows, events and meetings. Despite the still high life of this equipment, it should be noted, after several decades of use, technical and functional obsolescence of it. Thus the municipal team wants to achieve by the end of his term (2014-2020) deep renovation of the hall, incorporating a modern show, either in the existing volumes or by extension.
In the other main objectives of the operation, we must mention the following:
- To better meet the expectations of the population, with the possibility of providing rooms for about 150 people for families;
- Optional: Open the equipment to the adjacent football fields, which should in the medium term be transformed into an urban park.
This assistance covers the work of creating a single window located at Mas Dossetto Oslo street in Salon-de-Provence.
For this operation, the prime contractor of the project will be provided by a city architect, assisted by this market holds, the distribution of tasks between each speaker is specified in the operation program.
This contract involves building a diagnostic study of the meaning of the MOP law.
It is split into 2 separate lots:
- Lot 1: sports complex diagnostic study Saint-Come,
- Lot 2: sports complex diagnostic study of downtown.
This operation involves the design and monitoring of the implementation of a skatepark located Danton Boulevard in Salon-de-Provence.
The present contract concerns the realization of geotechnical tasks, technical control (CT) and coordinating safety and health protection (CSPS) for the construction of a new school district of the Station.
This consultation relates to geotechnical missions for the construction of a new school district of the Station.
This consultation concerns technical monitoring missions (CT) for the construction of a new school district of the Station.
This consultation relates to security coordination tasks and health protection (CSPS) to build one. New school district of the Station.
This contract is a single market divided into three technical phases, within the meaning of Article 20 GCC-PI:
- Phase 1: Overview diagnosis
- Phase 2: analysis and perspective of the project,
- Phase 3: to support the implementation of the project.