This contract involves the partial redevelopment of the Congress Palace (ERP 1st group, 2nd category) consisting of four floors and two levels of basement, located at 3 rue Chantecoq in Puteaux. The partial redevelopment of the convention center is intended to accommodate the center of urban supervision, enlarged premises of the Municipal Police and ASVP. So that various municipal departments (Economic Service, Employment Service and local mission house of law, family division, combination ...). There are plans to redevelop levels 2, 3 and 4 not currently occupied building. Moreover, it is planned to fully replace the curtain walls renovated in 2010/2011, following the discovery of leaks and defects. The other levels (1 and 2) of the building are currently occupied by City restaurant, realized in 2012 and illuminated by these curtain walls.
This is a work of mastering tasks in accordance with the law on public contracting authority (Mop) No 85-704 of 12.7.1985 relating to a rehabilitation operation.
the content of the mission is limited to:
1. The diagnostic studies (Diag);
2. The preliminary draft studies (Avp) (Aps / oda);
3. The project studies (Pro);
4. The assistance provided to the contracting authority for the award of works contract (Act);
5. The examination of compliance with the proposed visa and those that were made by the contractor (Visa);
6. The management of the execution of works contract (Det)
7. The assistance provided to the project owner during acceptance operations and during the completion guarantee period (Aor).
- Scheduling, control and coordination of the site (Opc)
- Synthetic (Syn).
The Puteaux Commune has on its territory of several sports facilities for the practice of sports associations. As part of the modernization of sports stadium athletics and rugby field Bardin Paul and Léon Rabot football field on the island of Puteaux, including the commissioning date of 1978, the town is considering deconstruction / reconstruction of two existing grandstands and sports schedules.
This project is part of a global reflection integrating all the expectations of the public and staff and is based on an extended analysis of the territory:
- Response to social demands (associations, schools, events ...)
- Relevance and complementarity of the offer (football, rugby, athletics ...)
- Planning (accessibility, bonds, property optimization ...).
project management of mission for the school rehabilitation work Petitot in Puteaux.