Project management mission for the restructuring of the construction site CFA Vosges. The services are divided into 3 tranches: 1 firm tranche and 2 optional tranches (see consultation rules).
Project management mission for the restructuring of the construction site CFA Vosges.
Project management relating to the adaptation of the spillway, the rehabilitation of the connection of the Vaucouleurs channel to the reservoir, the leveling of the monitoring device of the reservoir dam of the LIEZ.
Benefits are divided into 3 tranches:
- firm phase: preliminary Project (Avp) and Project (Pro) studies,
- optional tranche 001: assistance to the contracting authority (Act), review of compliance with the project and approval of the execution studies carried out by the contractors (Visa), Directorate of Execution (Det), Assistance to the Owner during acceptance operations and during the "Perfect Completion Guarantee" (GPA) provided for in Article 44.1 of the GCC applicable to Works (Aor) contracts,
- optional section 002: updating of the hazard study of the reservoir dam of the LIEZ and protocol of replenishment of the upper reservoir (MC1), preparation of the dossier "Environmental elements brought to the attention of the prefect "(MC2).
Project management for the development of new spaces on the ground floor of the University restaurant of Brabois.
Demolition of the existing gendarmerie, construction of 28 individual and collective dwellings and a gendarmerie barracks composed of offices, specific service rooms and technical rooms.
In order to carry out this program, a design-creation contract will be concluded with a multidisciplinary team that will bring together all the skills required for the execution of the design-creation contract and will include at least one general contractor (all state-owned works) And to be qualified and insured (civil and decennial insurance) to carry out work in all bodies of states, it will combine the skills of an architect, a structural design office and a fluid design office specialized in RT 2012 thermal studies and dynamic simulations. The consultation dossier will be forwarded to the selected teams, at the end of the candidate phase, (at least 3 teams will be selected). The teams selected will submit a project to the APS stadium. The specifications will be sent to the selected candidates in July 2017. The overall duration of the contract (conception) will be 28 months.
Candidates are prohibited from submitting multiple offers by acting as both individual candidates and members of one or more groupings.
Tranche ferme: mission de base étendue à la mission 1/2 EXE.
Tranche optionnelle: mission OPC.
A Phase On Call Application
the tasks are defined as follows:
- Basic mission of project management within the meaning of the Act of 07.12.1985 Mop
- Additional Mission ½ Exe
- Optional Range: Opc complementary mission.
Fulfilling the role of prime contractor for the realization of a diagnosis of the state of VRD in the area of economic activities (including the definition of urgent work program with cost estimates), and the design and monitoring works selected by the client according to the available financial envelope and the priority.
project management VRD mission to the area of economic activities of Velaine-En-Haye.