mastery of mission work for the rehabilitation of the social center.
This follows the acquisition of the building by the town and the determination of a new social project for the residents. This is a basic mission to which was added a mission Sketch and Opc.
Public Company Local Mediterranean (SPLM), the capital of which included the municipalities of La Valette du Var, Toulon, Signs, Calvi, Hyères and Lucciana, was entrusted the management concession "South Grand Passion" in Valletta Var.
It is within the scope of the Concession "South Grand Passion" that is located on land occupied by the subject of this project management market.
The real estate project is minima on plots cadastered AX 191, 192 and 520, with a capacity of 7343 m
The planned program on these allowances cover:
- Possible asbestos removal and demolition of the old building,
- The realization of 40 social housing in the form of a group of such dwellings or semi detached villas, R + 1, for a total of 3 110 m
- 19 T3 of 68 m
- 16 T4 84 m
- T5 5 95 m
- The achievement of car parks and parking lots according to the PLU,
- The achievement of VRD, green areas, and the development of the surroundings.
The Salle des Fêtes (SDF) from Saint-Jean de la Ruelle, built in 1977, is a versatile space accommodating throughout the year in various shows, events and meetings. Despite the still high life of this equipment, it should be noted, after several decades of use, technical and functional obsolescence of it. Thus the municipal team wants to achieve by the end of his term (2014-2020) deep renovation of the hall, incorporating a modern show, either in the existing volumes or by extension.
In the other main objectives of the operation, we must mention the following:
- To better meet the expectations of the population, with the possibility of providing rooms for about 150 people for families;
- Optional: Open the equipment to the adjacent football fields, which should in the medium term be transformed into an urban park.
The purpose of this operation of award takes place on a land take of approximately 8200 m
The planned comprehensive program on this grip covers:
- Asbestos removal (if applicable) and the existing demolition
- The completion of several building complexes compounds:
- From a hotel (Category 3 or 4 stars- French standards), about 87 rooms, no restaurant (only a breakfast room), and finally delivered unfurnished, with a floor space of 2800 m
- In shops with a total floor space of 2500 m
- In offices, delivered finished with a total floor space of 3700 m
- From social housing to a surface area of 2400 m
- From free housing for a surface area of 3600 m
- The construction of 400 parking lots.
- The VRD facilities and green spaces.
The forecast overall amount of work is estimated at € 24 million VAT (value in December 2015).
The market consists of a firm phase and conditional phases 8.
The projected budget allocated to the work under the project owner is set at 6.5 million euros before tax.