This operation will develop around three chosen axes that are: easy axis, digital axis and the cultural and artistic center. Future Media aims to become a truly local player in synergy with local partners and by providing a central place for users.
The expected useful area of the future library is about 600 m² and will include the following functions:
- Public Home: information / digital forum / friendly lounge, which can be occasionally exhibitions media; (approx 120 sqm useful.)
- Animation Workshop (70 m² useful);
- Consultation areas, involving consultation spaces, current funds and individual workspaces (280 m² useful);
- Common services and shared resources (135 m² useful).
The work will take place on a communal land easement in the heart of town, in a public park and board the Vilaine River.
mastery of mission work for the construction of a home about 30 seats for Adapei in Fondettes - YI Plots 452, 535 and 536.
The program consists of approximately 450 m² of usable area of common premises and 970 m² living space, DRC + attic.
Limited competition (level SKETCH) passed under sections 88, 89 and 90 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
The estimated amount of the transaction work is estimated at € 2.2 million before tax.
This consultation is for a project manager or project management team with skills in architecture, construction economics, engineering, VRD, structures, fluids, thermal, acoustic, landscaping, and HQE UCI.
Basic mission within the meaning of the Act MOP + partial implementation studies (technical lots), VISA, Fire Safety System and OPC variant task imposed.
This consultation relates to project management mission on the construction of a gymnasium in Tassin-la-Demi-Lune.
The town of Tassin-la-Demi-Lune considering building a gymnasium and a multi gym in the neighborhood of the Village, as part of a building lease with a private partnership (school educational institution) owner land.
This equipment would be used by tassilunoises associations by students of the common schools and students of the educational institution.
shell work for the construction operation, is set at 2.8 million euros (HT)., January 2017 value.
The mission elements that will be entrusted to the winner are: basic mission esq, aps, apd, pro, dce, exe with visa, det, aor + OPC complementary mission.
Project management mission includes:
1. Base mission elements within the meaning of Decree No. 93-1268 of 29.11.1993 concerning the implementation of control missions assigned by the public contracting authorities to private law providers, and its order of 21.12 .1993 specifying rules for the implementation of project management of mission elements.
2. complementary missions are:
CSSI and partial EXE SYN ST.
3. conditional task may be entrusted or not as the devolution mode of works selected for ODA:
The scheduling assignment, coordination and construction site management (OPC).
For more details refer to the tender regulations.