This is a project management contract for the landscaping of an urban park of 12 hectares on the territory of the town of Bruges. The interest of this project is:
- To create a park that irrigates the neighborhoods and participating in live together
- To create a place of sharing, meetings, entertainment for all with a children's village,
- Ensure a connection to the tram-train station Médoc and the city facilitated by soft links,
- Organize a natural water-related belt to close the park and improve the quality of stormwater runoff by developing filter water gardens.
This equipment will therefore include in particular:
- Of course allowing a flow of families and runners,
- Youth for young children,
- Urban furniture (bench for examples).
It will include the following mission elements:
APS preliminary design.
ODA final draft.
PRO project studies.
ACT assistance to.
ordinary single market. The contracting authority has decided not to launch the consultation in separate lots for the following reasons: global services of project management.
negotiated contract with notice of public solicitation for project management missions for the demolition of 40 garages and construction of 45 collective housing densification (Phase 1) Residence Marzac located in La Teste de Buch (33 ) with complementary mission of developing a programming guide and development plan for the restructuring of the Residence (231 multiple units of 7 ha).