urban management of student achievement in the framework of the new urban renewal program recovery - right bank in Brest (29).
Indicatively, will be included in the performance of subsequent contracts the following services:
- A.1 Mission: Diagnosis and identification of the urban project issues and objectives,
- A.2 mission definition of the master plan to the neighborhood level,
- Project A3: phasing and planning the development of the territory,
- B.1 Mission: business strategy study
- B.2 Mission: Urban and Landscape charter,
- B.3 mission: to study mobility and parking.
open tender subject to the provisions of section 28 of Ordinance No. 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 and of Articles 25, 66 to 68, 78, 79 and 90 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3. 2016 relating to public procurement.
Subsequent markets from this framework agreement will be for subsequent contracts to unfractionated prices or subsequent contracts for project management.
Conducting urban management work studies in the new urban renewal program Recouvrance - right bank in Brest (29).
For information, will be included in the performance of subsequent contracts the following services:
- A.1 mission urban diagnosis and identification of the issues and objectives of the project to the neighborhood level,
- A.2 Mission: Definition of the master plan for the neighborhood level,
- Project A3: phasing and planning the evolution of the territory,
- B.1 Mission: business strategy study,
- B.2 Mission: urban and landscape Charter
- C.1 Mission: Plan guide by sector.
Basic mission + any complementary missions: EXE for lots structure (structural work, carpentry) and fluids (strong currents and low electricity, heating, ventilation, plumbing / sanitary), SSI, OPC. The projected budget of the project owner (work cost) is 935 000 EUR HT value in December 2016, including demolition and equipment.
The proposed transaction does not induce any additional surface creation but only the restructuring of surfaces available in the Pierre Jakez Helias (PJH). Spaces restructuring were identified in 5 poles.
A document provided in the DAC described exactly these 5 poles.