The Salle des Fêtes (SDF) from Saint-Jean de la Ruelle, built in 1977, is a versatile space accommodating throughout the year in various shows, events and meetings. Despite the still high life of this equipment, it should be noted, after several decades of use, technical and functional obsolescence of it. Thus the municipal team wants to achieve by the end of his term (2014-2020) deep renovation of the hall, incorporating a modern show, either in the existing volumes or by extension.
In the other main objectives of the operation, we must mention the following:
- To better meet the expectations of the population, with the possibility of providing rooms for about 150 people for families;
- Optional: Open the equipment to the adjacent football fields, which should in the medium term be transformed into an urban park.
The mission elements are: esq, aps, apd, pro, visa or exe, act, det, aor, iff coordination UCI. And the following mission elements: signage, furniture choosing the proposal and its layout and assistance to the Client for the insertion of artistic 1%.
Award procedure: restricted competition on "sketch plus" carried out pursuant to Articles 88, 89, 90 and 30.i.6 of Decree No
Main characteristics: estimated cost of the works: EUR 2,616,000 (value November 2017) for an area of 1,090 m
Team composition / Required skills: participation reserved for a particular profession.
Composition of the team: architect, economist, BET Structure, BET Fluids and Acoustician.
All the services of studies, supply and realization of equipment and realization of the work of setting up video protection of the Cadarache Center.
Establishment (studies, supplies and works) of two videoprotection supervision systems with a system for the supervision of the Center (supervision "Center") and a system for the supervision of nuclear material storage areas ("Matter" .
1. Execution studies of video supervisor and computer and network architectures, Video supervisor layout;
2. Studies on the implementation of cameras;
3. Installation and implementation of "Material" supervision;
4. Installation and implementation of "Center" supervision;
5. Wire implantation and connection of mats supporting the cameras;
6. Wire implantation and connection of mats supporting "Ambiance" cameras;
Supply, installation and commissioning of "Ambiance" ZAC cameras
Testing of commissioning and receipt, accompanied by all the documents provided, the VSR, the guarantees.
Optional: connection of the video equipment to be installed for the RJH, installation (studies, supplies and realization) of a person or object counting system, a plate reading system, Facial recognition, a panoramic reconstitution system.