The Zwickau Gewandhaus was for years theater and drama facility, is to be restored and then continue to operate as such. The building is a historical monument. It is a medium Inkunabel German architecture of the early 16th century.
Los 120 - Reconstruction / redesign corner pillars north gable:
- Recovery / reconstruction of a historically correct formation of the plastic elements of the late Gothic corner columns.
- Preliminary examination of the original parts.
- Graphical designs.
- Model manufacturing and transportation.
- Dismantling old stock.
- Manufacture, delivery and installation new parts.
- Plaster repair, matching historical Fassadenputz about 40 m².
Los 121 - Natursteinarbeiten facade
- Work on window frames, cornices, gables ornaments;
- Sample surface installations;
- Stonemason moderately revise windowsills;
- Assurance of shells and findings;
- Stone replacement work between 200-1200 cm
open, clear up and then make grouting -;
- Remove hardware, closing holes.