Restoration of monumental painting at the World Heritage Site Schloss Linderhof Bavaria.
New vocational school in Weilheim.
Services of Objekplanung free investments as per §§ 38 ff. HOAI, Phases 1-9.
It is a commercial and technical vocational school with the educational backgrounds manufacturing technology, plant mechanics, motor vehicle technology, color / design, construction (bricklayers, carpenters, joiners) and agriculture (Gardener).
The city Weilheim i.OB want general renovate the existing building of three spacious floor school Ammer school in Weilheim and new buildings, including the lunchtime care with a new building Total HNF of about 323 m
Because of the lack of the inventory Unterkellerung 2 Attachments for the technical equipment required. It is aimed at the energy efficiency standard to reach 70th
The LPH 1 to 4 HOAI are already allocated or assigned and are the basis for the measure.
In the general renovation Ramen both parts of the old building must be rebuilt as a partial replacement of building services throughout the building is required.
The refurbishment includes expected following measures:
- Improving the energy efficiency of the entire building structure: walls, floor tile, windows, flat roof, introducing a controlled ventilation;
- Major overhaul of structure: floors, walls, ceilings;
- Construction of the two technical centers;
- Replacement of the glazing with 3 triple glazing;
- Concrete walls of the stock to be insulated and plastered, covered partly with a fiber cement cladding;
- Restoration sanitary areas.
In recent old building following measures are mainly required:
- Insulation of corrugated metal roof construction;
- Replacement of the glazing assembly hall;
- Energetic retrofitting of mullion and transom façade;
- Replacement of the entrance doors and creating a windscreen.
The measure is sponsored by the Free State of Bavaria under the FAG promotion.