The object of the contract is planning services for object planning for buildings and interior spaces as well as for recreational facilities (HOAI §§ 34/39 ff.).
The city of Weil am Rhein is planning to build a children's day-care facility with a youth center in the district of Friedlingen.For the children's day-care facility, an outside area is of the order of 800 to 1,000 m
In addition to the children's playground, the new facility will also be the new youth center with an area of about 350 m
Through the negotiation procedure with participation competition, according to § 17 VgV, 3 - 4 offices are selected, which are charged with the elaboration of a solution proposal for the new construction of the children 's day - care center with a youth center (multi - occupancy).
The following dates are planned for the course of the procedure, after submitting the applications (see point IV.2.2): Presentation before selection committee: 28.11.2017, processing period for the proposed solutions: 1.12.2017 - 19.2.2018.Included in the scope of services are all planning tasks and all necessary ancillary services which are or are necessary for the proper and complete execution of the planning.
- For the engineering structure work phases 2 to 9 in accordance with § 43 HOAI,
- For the transport systems Work phases 2 to 9 in accordance with § 47 HOAI,
- For the structural engineering work phases 2 to 6 according to § 51 HOAI.
Other services to be offered in this context are:
- Help with administrative tasks,
- Participation in crossing agreements,
- Participation in administrative arrangements with public agencies,
- Obtaining UIG / ZiE,
- Setting up of a SiGe plan.
In order to meet the requirements, an open and transparent but also economic and ecological architecture is strived for.
The implementation of the construction project is planned from the year 2019 onwards.