The future remediation measures must be legally permit prepared according to the requirements of the Federal Nature Conservation Act (BNatSchG) and then accompanied on site ecologically. Given conservation law specialist planning must be prepared to carry out mapping work to capture the flora and fauna, protection, prevention, minimization, replacement, compensation and CEF define measures. The implementation of measures for habitat and species protection are to accompany the spot, implement and if necessary to document.
The services include basic evaluation (LP1) and stability assessment after HOAI, 2013.As a result of these geotechnical investigations and planning, it was found that not due to the forthcoming in the urban area Lauchhammer East / Mitte complicated, geo-hydrological conditions, both in mature and in the tilted building a permanently areally acting dehydration measure due to the existing geo-hydrological risks in the technical implementation given is. This provides the basis for subsequent planning and implementation of individual measures.
essentially to be provided basic services:
- Compilation, systematization and processing of existing data bases
- Preparation of topic plans each showing the regional geology, abandoned mines, drilling, GW-measuring points, soundings and
- Creation of an auditable final report on the compilation of all exploration data in the edit field
- Deficit analysis of sensing data and produce a concept for supplementary investigations
- Preparation of a report on the evaluation and updating of soil physical parameter models
- Evaluating the results of the current plan monitoring and precision leveling for the proof of stability of
existing buildings and for the picture of the building fabric development in the future
- Forecasts are for life for the existing facilities of the current groundwater lowering actions involving
to work out of maintenance and conservation measures and to evaluate with respect to the resulting conservation and restoration costs
- Determining the stability of the tilting embankments and surfaces as well as the bearing capacity safety due to liquefaction
Optional benefits: see II.2.11.
The services include the continuation of planning (detailed design), Preparation of tender documents, construction supervision, site supervision and site supervision of civil engineering structures.
For increasing the after-use standards are planning (design, approval planning, implementation planning), Preparation of tender documents, construction supervision, site supervision and site supervision of transport facilities to carry out for making a collector road.
Detailed design, Preparation of tender documents, construction supervision, site supervision and site supervision.
are calcium compounds for the water conditioning of the remaining hole chain by ship ( "Refurbishment")
are introduced into the water. This is the pH of the water in the neutral range
be raised. In addition, a public insertion site for boats and smaller vessels at
same site planned. The settings required to use the rehabilitation vessel construction works
(Restoration base) and which are to be integrated structural facilities for the public insertion site
to plan. These include a dock with seawall, floating breakwater,
a floating dock, a Sliprampe, a maintenance hangar, a lounge and toilet block incl.
its development, equipment for Kalkumschlag and for fueling the rehabilitation vessel, a
Insertion site with crane. In addition, the transport links, the design are immediately
plan adjoining leisure facilities and technical equipment. The plant was up to and including
Power Phase 4 planned. The contract to be awarded covers the performance phases 5 to 7 according to HOAI.
Subject of the contract design services in the LP 5 to 7 and optional LP 8 and 9, including special services in accordance with Item II. 1.1).