The services include basic evaluation (LP1) and stability assessment after HOAI, 2013.As a result of these geotechnical investigations and planning, it was found that not due to the forthcoming in the urban area Lauchhammer East / Mitte complicated, geo-hydrological conditions, both in mature and in the tilted building a permanently areally acting dehydration measure due to the existing geo-hydrological risks in the technical implementation given is. This provides the basis for subsequent planning and implementation of individual measures.
essentially to be provided basic services:
- Compilation, systematization and processing of existing data bases
- Preparation of topic plans each showing the regional geology, abandoned mines, drilling, GW-measuring points, soundings and
- Creation of an auditable final report on the compilation of all exploration data in the edit field
- Deficit analysis of sensing data and produce a concept for supplementary investigations
- Preparation of a report on the evaluation and updating of soil physical parameter models
- Evaluating the results of the current plan monitoring and precision leveling for the proof of stability of
existing buildings and for the picture of the building fabric development in the future
- Forecasts are for life for the existing facilities of the current groundwater lowering actions involving
to work out of maintenance and conservation measures and to evaluate with respect to the resulting conservation and restoration costs
- Determining the stability of the tilting embankments and surfaces as well as the bearing capacity safety due to liquefaction
Optional benefits: see II.2.11.