To this end, the planning services of the project planning in accordance with § 34 HOAI are to forgive, 2013.Since this is in the building is one of the last representatives of his time in Marburg, the building was a single cultural monument conservation. 890 m
In addition to the above points following further remedial measures in buildings should be carried out:
- Replacement of single-glazed windows and exterior doors in the basement;
- Installation of door mats at the entrances of the building on the ground floor;
- Working up the wooden handrails and supplement of tactile information;
- Added visually contrasting stages markings on the stairs in the building;
- Replacement of the drainage cement pipes insofar as they are uncovered during the renovation;
- Adaptation of the heat transfer station to lower system temperatures.The operation of the building, either partially or to closure of the operation, in each case to ensure absolutely the date of commencement lecture. Possibly. intervention required in these areas should be limited to the semester break. The execution of the subsequent levels will be established in the context of further ordering and is intended to permit the ES building.
The Lindenhof School is an elementary school with about 100 pupils on the outskirts of Groß-Rohrheim. The school children have the opportunity in the "family friendly county" in 2 groups care to dwell to 17 o'clock after school hours at school. The school consists of 2 buildings connected by a neighboring building with a gross floor area of approx 2050 m
As part of the overall renovation of the current space program should be presented in the buildings. Given partly a reorganization of the premises is required. In addition, the installation of a canteen with kitchen Edition pre-equipped for the supply system "Cook and Chill" is provided. The fire protection requirements are to be considered and implemented. The buildings are modern according to current energy and room acoustic requirements.