The Municipal Hospital Karlsruhe gGmbH intended the former building of the laundry, house T, converting it into building the production kitchen. For this, the customer is looking for a general planner. The existing building currently comprises about 3 600 meters
2BGF. Production kitchen includes about 1 500 meals. The cooking process should take place in Cook and Chill. For this, the stations of the hospital must be adapted.
Object of the procurement procedure are general planning services based on HOAI and AHO. These include the following performance profiles:
- Project planning building in accordance with § 34 HOAI (Phases 2 to 9)
- Structural design in accordance with § 51 HOAI (Phases 2 to 9)
- Planning of technical equipment in accordance with § 55 HOAI (Phases 2 to 9)
- Building Physics in accordance with Appendix 1.2.2 to HOAI (Phases 2 to 9)
- Fire protection planning according AHO Series, No. 17 (June 2015) (Phases 2 to 9)..
The exact output image under performance of basic services and the special services will be communicated with the invitation to tender. The appointment is to take place in stages. First, the structural design, the planning of technical equipment and building physics are for project planning buildings that work phases 2 to 4 after HOAI and for fire protection planning the work phases 2 to 4 after AHO retrieved, in a further step, the contracting authority reserves the right to further work phases retrieve HOAI / AHO. A claim to commission further work phases does not exist.
"Expansion of the Anne Frank School in Karlsruhe" - not open design competition by RPW, 2013.