Construction of a seminar building for architecture and civil engineering at Bochum University of Applied Sciences, Lennershofstr. 140, 44801 Bochum / Turnkey construction including external systems / 010-17-00300.
Turnkey construction with design planning, including outdoor installations.
Object planning services gem. § 34 HOAI for conservation practice roofing and specialist rehabilitation of the sort tower, Hansa coking plant in Dortmund.The industrial monument is since 1997 owned by the Foundation Industrial Monuments and Historical Culture, securing the site structurally gradually and makes the monument to the public as part of guided tours and events available. The mixture required for the production of coke was produced in variety tower and taken to the adjacent carbon tower. During the coal tower already in the years 2012 to 2014 roofing and specialist rehabilitation received, this is the sort tower still pending and it will be necessary due to significant damage. The roofs of the variety tower are formed as flat roofs and provided with a bituminous Noteindeckung. In addition, owing to the current earmarking deadlines permanent accessibility of visitors' paths (bias tape bridge / coal tower / bucket conveyor bridge) must be ensured.
Performance as general planner for the project "building lots 70-73 - Accessible reconstruction of the light rail stops and access structures cabbage garden road, Voßkuhle, Luebke street, Max-Eyth-Straße and Stadtkrone East" in the performance profiles traffic facilities, engineering structures, structural design, free facilities and technical equipment.SO. The transformation of the railways and the new bridge must be coordinated in design and construction realization among themselves.
The estimated total investment of the project is including the planning efforts EUR 32.2 million
As part of the planning preferred variants have already been applied, evaluated and decided by the Council of Dortmund on 29/09/2016.
The following approach has been taken, therefore:In the field of Hst. Carried out for preparing the compositions platforms merely a widening of the tracks. stairway
Voßkuhle / Lübkestr .: Center Platform
Max-Eyth-Str./ Stadtkrone East: central platform with lift and stairs
The construction of the light rail stops to be made possible in a modular design and prefabricated elements with a platform height of 94cm ü.SO incl. Administration and maintenance equipment.
Required track linings are necessary with adjustment of the catenary system under maintenance of the operation of the track 82 and the existing access routes.
A rearranging the bridges including the ramp and stair structures is necessary to redesign the entrances to the rail stops:
Stadtkrone East: - demolition and replacement construction of the access bridge
- Green Park Planning northern access (Stadtkrone East)
Voßkuhle: - height equal access
Lübkestr .: - Demolition of the existing bridge
Max-Eyth-Str .: - Expert opinion to weigh new or remodeling
- further planning accordingly weighing result
Bridge and ramp structures are uniform and in harmoniously inserted into the overall range B1.Main cemetery to the ramp Kohlgartenstr. should be revised. These height profiles and track change options for the event of an accident with the switch assemblies and rail track crossings must be observed. Special feature of the travel and leisure Leitungsbaues with clamped soil conditions must be observed. Places where a foundation block foundation is to take place are economically against attribute.
In addition to the adopted concept is to consider the following alternative concept as part of the preliminary design and design development and evaluate:This results in locally by pivoting the track interference in the track area of the southern Westphalia dam. This is especially to be considered when creating the bridge structures.
Planning Technical equipment for a central heating system in LAFP Selm.
Other documents are made available, they can be downloaded from www.evergabe.nrw.de.
Planning technical equipment for the stated under II.1.4 construction project with the following services:
Planning of technical equipment for the system groups 1, 2, 4, 5 and 8 (phases 1 to 8)
The appointment is optional stages.
Replacement of the previous administrative procedure through a sustainable integrated ERP system.Of architecture and design, computer science and engineering to applied social science and business about 14 000 students now enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences in Dortmund. Means of different public and private donors.
The Fachhochschule Dortmund is one of the pilot universities of North Rhine Westphalia, who at an early phase aligned (from 2008) its accounting according to the rules of commercial accounting.
The new ERP system will lead follow commercial principles, however it is intended to reflect on the purpose of internal budgeting and reference lead over third-party donors in parallel a cash-oriented view of resource consumption.
It is intended to include the following components / modules:
- financial accounting, fixed asset accounting,
- domestic and external funds management,
- cost and management accounting,
- human resources,
- mission management and billing,
- Workflow component (including the electronic invoice processing),
- Business Intelligence.
The following services are subject to the procurement procedure:
- Delivery of licenses for the ERP system,
- Establishment of a system landscape for the project and productive phase,
- compiling technical specialist detailed concepts based on customer-provided technical rough concepts,
- setting up and adjusting of the ERP system (customizing) and performing any necessary additional programming,
- Design and implementation of the connection of upstream and downstream process compartment via interfaces,
- connection to the existing electronic archive system,
- design and implementation of the legacy data transfer,
- Design and delivery of training,
- Technical assistance in the aftermath of the go-live phase,
- ongoing support and maintenance of the application system for an initial period of 120 months.The ERP system must in particular be able to implement a commercial accounting and cash-based budget and reporting requirements. The work developed for the implementation of the ERP system is scheduled to begin in November 2017th
Following the start of the productive 01.01.2019 continuous development of supported with the ERP system business processes to take place and, if necessary, additional functionalities of the modules to be introduced in the ERP system to be further pronounced.However, the contractor owes the specification required for the systems to be supplied hardware, operating system software and database, as well as support services for their configuration.
The scope to be purchased licenses based on the following number of users:
- Finance / Household / third means 30,
- Procurement (Purchasing) 10,
- Personnel Management 30
- mission management and billing 10
- Decentralized scientific areas 750th