Guangxi Nanning Vocational Education Development Project
| Published September 28, 2016 - Deadline November 1, 2016
Invitation for Bids
1. The People’s Republic of China has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank
toward the cost of Loan 3095-PRC Guangxi Nanning Vocational Education Development
Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract
for procurement of goods and related services for Solar photovoltaic power generation
equipment (Contract No.EH-06).
2. Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd (CNIITC, the Procurement Agent),
authorized by and on behalf of Nanning Xiangsihu Investment and Development Company
(the Employer), now invites sealed bids from all eligible and qualified bidders for procurement
of goods and related services for Solar module, Solar stent, Inverter, DC lightning protection box,
DC cable, MC4, AC cable, Hot galvanized tray, PVC pipe, Accessories, AC power distribution
cabinet, AC Conflux boxes, Lightning protection system, Fire blocking .
The delivery period is 90 days from contract signature.
3. National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-
Stage: One-Envelope Bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as
described in the Bidding Document.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding
document from the procurement agent’s office (Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd,
Contact Person: Liu Yingming, Project Manager, Tel: 010-63348534, Fax: 010-63373642, Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org) at the address given below from September 28, 2016 to
November 1, 2016 excluding weekends and holiday during working hours 8:30-11:00, 13:30-
5. The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to the eligibility and conflict of interest
provisions under ITB 4 of the Bidding Documents. All Bidders found to have a conflict of interest
shall be disqualified.
Date: 28 September 2016
3095-PRC: Guangxi Nanning Vocational Education Development Project
NCB Bid No.: 0703-1620CIC5Y090
Procurement of goods and related services for Solar photovoltaic power
generation equipment (Contract No.EH-06
01 November 2016; 9:30 A.M. (Beijing Time)
6. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this
Size of Operation:
• Average annual turnover over the last three years shall not be less than CNY 2.3 million.
• Domestic should have Business License and Professional Certificate Grade III or above
Qualification Certificate for mechanical and electrical equipment installation engineering
and License of Safe Production.
• At least 5 contracts successfully completed as supplier within the last three years. Value,
nature, and complexity of these contracts should be comparable to the contract to be let.
• Goods offered have been in production for at least 5 years and at least accumulated
500KWp of similar capacity have been sold and have been in operation satisfactorily for
at least 3 years.
• Minimum supply and/or production capacity required to assure that the Bidder is capable
of supplying the type, size, and quantity of the Goods required.
• Soundness of the Bidder’s financial position showing long-term profitability demonstrated
through audited annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement) for the
last three years. As a minimum, a Bidder’s net worth calculated as the difference
between total assets and total liabilities for each of the three years should be positive.
Cash Flow Capacity:
• Availability of or access to liquid assets , lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to
meet any possible cash flow requirement which may arise during the execution of the
contract (This should in appropriate cases also take into account the Bidder’s
commitments for other contracts) shall not be less than: CNY 0.46 million . Certified
• Project manager possessing Grade II or above Certified Architect (mechanical and
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in Chinese may be purchased by interested
Bidders on submission of a written application to the office of procurement agent at the address
given below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of CNY 1500. The method of payment
will be on cash, cashier check or direct deposit (Name of Account: Instrimpex International
Tendering Co., Ltd, Account: Bank OF CHINA，Head Office, A/C: 778350008768). The Bidding
Documents may be sent by courier. CNIITC will advise on additional fees to cover courier
services. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
The Procurement Agent: Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd
Postal Address: Room901, Genertec Plaza, No.90 Xisanhuan Zhonglu, Bejing, China
Contact Person:Liu Yingmng, Project Manager
Tel: + 86 10 63348534
Fax: +86 10 63373642
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 09:30 a.m. (Beijing Time) on
November 1, 2016. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the
bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 9:30 a.m.
(Beijing Time) on November 1, 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as
specified in the bidding documents.
9. Any questions or complaints regarding the bidding process or contract award should be
sent in writing to the Purchaser at e-mail account of email@example.com. Bidders are free to
send copies of their communications on issues and questions to the institution named in the
BDS at e-mail account of firstname.lastname@example.org. When the Purchaser does not respond promptly,
or the communication is a complaint against the Purchaser, the bidders can also write to such
10. The address referred to above is:
Name of Employer: Nanning Xiangsihu Investment and Development Company
Postal Address: South Xiangsihu East Road, Nanning
Contact Person: Li Jinpeng, Project Manager
Instrimpex International Tendering Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Liu Yingming, Project Manager
Only place of bid submission and bid opening:
The third floor meeting room of Nanning Xiangsihu Investment and Development
Postal Address: South Xiangsihu East Road, Nanning
Contact Person: Liu Yingming and Li Jinpeng, Project Manager