Provision of all basic services as a single planner Architecture / total line to SIA 102 for the phases 3-5.
The Archaeological Soil Research Basel City is currently in multiple locations in Basel. The main site is located at Petersgraben 11 and the ground floor and basement of Petersgraben 9. For organizational reasons and to optimize the work processes, the three existing centers, all newly merged at a site in Petersgraben 9 and 11. FIG. To implement this, the university will move out of the property.
The property Petersgraben 11 was originally built as a hospital "Andlauerhof" in 1904th In the meantime this has been used as an office. Now the whole property for use by the Archaeological soil research is to be adjusted accordingly. In addition, the property inside is gentle to redevelop, the interventions are minimal to keep to minimize the cost. It should be noted that the property in the protection - is already and zone.
It has already created an extensive feasibility study, in which the planned measures, which are implemented, are formulated.
Renovation of the property from the year 1959/61 in the unused state. The building is leased to the University Hospital and is used as an office building with classrooms. The renovation includes the rehabilitation of domestic services, improving the energy efficiency of the outer shell (partial) and smaller floor plan adjustments to optimize the usage possibilities.
Surveying services for surveying, location and event documentation of overhead electrical power lines in particular Leitungseinmessung, profile shots, creating profile plan, map, mast lists and crossing documents.
The planning and rebuilding the dormitory Belforterstrasse based on the pre-project "Plus" and the made building permit from 05.11.2016, in particular:
- Planning mandate for all missing planning services in document Part I / 3, 3.2 Planning Services TU / work-related benefits of the tender documents in accordance with LM SIA 112 resp. LHO SIA 102, 103, 105, 108;
- Preparatory work: clearing, backups, crashes, Site Management, Site installations;
- Buildings: all works that are necessary for the Submissions- and contracts, the pre-construction and turnkey, operational development and commissioning of the hostel Belforterstrasse, including fees;.
- Adjustments to existing buildings Wohnstadt including fees;.
- Environment: factory line connections, execution of the necessary work to the defined interface with the landscaping of Berchtold Lenzin landscape architects.
Repair and adapt to existing environment and development as well as the repair of taken by the site installation in claim Allmend area, including fees.
- Optional services: additional authorizations, patterns, pictures, reproductions, final documentation, construction insurance and other fringe benefits.
Subject of the tender is the general planning for the renewal of diesel-electric emergency power supply and the phased construction of electric power supply on the campus of the USB. The contract includes the overall management of the project and the planning work for all departments need for phases 3 to 5 according to SIA 108 and 103. Detailed information on the project and the benefits includes Part 2 of the tender specifications.
Triggered the Project is the fundamental need for renewal of the power supply and larger construction activities on campus in the coming years.
Repair of property Dornacherplatz Straße 43 + 45. replacement of bathrooms and kitchens, restoration and / or renovation of the building, energy renovation of the building envelope, adjustment of the front garden, waterproofing of the basement walls, repair of elevators.