BR Strength. Serv. Delivery Ceará PforR - P127463
CEL04/PGE | Published November 16, 2015 - Deadline December 3, 2015
Serviços De Consultoria Para Implementação E Implantação Do
Sistema Integrado De Informações De Gestão De Recursoshídricos - Sigerh, Com O
Fornecimento De Todo Software, Incluindo: Análise, Projeto, Modelagem, Especificações,
Construção, Etl (extração, T
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL
STATE GOVERNMENT CEARÁ
DEPARTMENT OF WATER RESOURCES (SECRETARIA DOS RECURSOS HÍDRICOS)
OPERATION TO STRENGTHEN SERVICE DELIVERY FOR GROWTH, POVERTY REDUCTION, ANDENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY IN THE STATE OF CEARÁ - PROGRAM FOR RESULTS (PforR)
LOAN AGREEMENT No. IBRD 8302 ? BR
NOTICE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST No. 20150001/CEL 04/SRH/CE
CONSULTANCY SERVICES (CONSULTING FIRMS)
OBJECT: CONSULTING SERVICES FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND DEPLOYMENT OF WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INTEGRATED INFORMATION SYSTEM, WITHSOFTWARE SUPPLYING, INCLUDING ANALYSIS, DESIGN, MODELING, SPECIFICATIONS, CONSTRUCTION, ETL (Extract, transform andload)CUSTOMIZATION, CONFIGURATION, IMPLANTATION, TESTS, APPROVAL, DOCUMENTATION, TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER ANDTRAINING.
1. The Government of Cearánegotiated a loan with theInternational Bank for Reconstruction and Development - IBRD (World Bank) to the Project to SupportEconomic Growth in Reducing Inequalities and Environmental Sustainability of Ceará - Program for Results (PforR) which aims toensure continued investment in strategic areas of the state, scheduled in the Multiannual Plan - PPA , in order to promoteeconomicgrowth that favors social inclusion that is environmentally sustainable . To assist in implementing, the said project has acomponent that provides technical assistance to hire consulting services.
2. Consulting Servicescomprise:
2.1 Project Management:. Before the beginningitself of consulting work, the contractor shall carry out the planning of the consulting activities, describing how it will developthe project, covering scope, time, risks, constraints, costs, meetings, interviews, schedules , document templates, deliverablesand team formats;
2.2 Analysis and Requirements: The contractor shallperform theanalysis and survey of requirements, collecting the necessary and required data, user requirements needed to solveproblems and achieve goals;
2.3 System Architecture: The contractor shallanalyze the systems to be rewritten and users' needs to develop the newsystem;
2.4 Data Migration (ETL): Thecontractor shall model entities and relationships, based on the current systems, however the corporate tables, common to thevarious systems to be rewritten, must be unique and integrated;
2.5 Web Designer: The contractor shall propose amodern and clean graphical user interface, with the usability concept, ensuring the end users achieve their goals in a nice andintuitive way;
2.6 Java Development: The contractor shallimplement the Water Resources Management Integrated Information System, considering all the information and features infive (05) systems to be rewritten;
2.7 System Testing: The contractor shall perform avariety of testing activities in order to validate the new system developed by testing each feature of each module, taking intoaccount the specification made in the design phase;
2.8 Implementation and Training: Thecontractor shall deliver the documentation of the Water Resources Management Integrated Information System according toestablished requirements, and provide user training.
3. The Special BiddingCommission 04 - 04 CEL , on behalf of the Department ofWater Resources, invites qualified and eligibleconsulting firms to express interest in relation to the provision of services requested. The interested consulting firms shouldsubmit their portfolios to demonstrate thathave the requisite qualifications and experiences in software development, relevantto the performance of services.
4. The attentionof interested consultingfirms is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the WorldBank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRDLoans and IDACredits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 Edition ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policyon conflict of interest.
5.Consultants (Legal entity) may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance theirqualifications.In thiscase, itmust be stated in the Charter of Expression of Interest, which company will be the leader of the consortium.
6. The Expression of Interestdoes not assume any obligation to hire. A consulting firm will be selected in accordance withthe procedures set out in the currentedition of the World Bank'sGuidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers,January2011 Edition, available on the website: www.worldbank.org / procurement.A Consultant will be selected inaccordance with the SBQC method set out in theConsultant Guidelines.
7. This Notice and apreliminary version of the Termsof Reference (TOR) are also available on the website: www.seplag.ce.gov.br/ consulta licitações usingthe link: http://www.portalcompras.ce.gov.br/portal/categoria5/consulta-de-licitacoes-1. Interested consulting firms may obtain additional information on the Special Bidding Commission 04 - CEL 04 , from8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, through phone: +55 (85) 3459-6379, Fax: +55 (85) 3459-6525 or by email:email@example.com .
8. Expressions of interestshould be directed and addressed to the address below , personally delivered or sent by mail / SEDEX , or sent to the email or faxlisted above , formats odt, doc, pdf, xls, dwg or jpg until 04:00 pm (four pm) of December 3nd,2015.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST No.20150001/CEL04/SRH/CE
Central deLicitações do Estado do Ceará - Comissão Especial de Licitação 04 ? CEL 04
CentroAdministrativo Bárbara de Alencar - Av. Dr. José Martins Rodrigues, 150 ? CEP 60811- 520
Edson Queiroz- Fortaleza ? Ceará - Brasil.
SPECIAL BIDDING COMMISSION 04 - CEL 04 - Fortaleza - Ceará - Brazil ,November 16th, 2015.
Fernando Antonio Peroba Grangeiro
President of CEL 04