Tourism Limburg vzw - Architecture Mission "Cycling through the trees."
This assignment should be considered in the context of the regulations on public procurement as a service (within the meaning of Art. 3, 4 ° of the Law of June 15, 2006)
This specification is intended as a description of the requested and as a means to compare the offers of different tenderers. The actual award is made by registered letter.
The contract includes an integrated architecture assignment. It comprises several components:
- Design and layout of the design dossier for the device environment: connection to the existing cycle network, edge infrastructure (bicycle parking, benches ...), any work planting and forest management;
- Design and layout of the design dossier for the landmark, being a bicycle bridge including stability and security (bike handbook, ABC of the cycle).
- All necessary prior studies (ground probes ...) and measurements;
- Preparation of a complete application file;
- Safety coordination;
- Preparation and supervision of the tender documents;
- Leadership of works during execution;
- Organization of deliveries.