Tourism Limburg vzw - Architecture Mission "Cycling through the trees."
This assignment should be considered in the context of the regulations on public procurement as a service (within the meaning of Art. 3, 4 ° of the Law of June 15, 2006)
This specification is intended as a description of the requested and as a means to compare the offers of different tenderers. The actual award is made by registered letter.
The contract includes an integrated architecture assignment. It comprises several components:
- Design and layout of the design dossier for the device environment: connection to the existing cycle network, edge infrastructure (bicycle parking, benches ...), any work planting and forest management;
- Design and layout of the design dossier for the landmark, being a bicycle bridge including stability and security (bike handbook, ABC of the cycle).
- All necessary prior studies (ground probes ...) and measurements;
- Preparation of a complete application file;
- Safety coordination;
- Preparation and supervision of the tender documents;
- Leadership of works during execution;
- Organization of deliveries.
VZW De Warande is an external autonomous agency (EVA) from the city of Kortrijk and is responsible for these urban missions:
- Management of an open playing field;
- Organizing expertise in leisure time for children and youth;
- Organizing playground activities;
- Running a youth center;
- The support of the local associations.
The multi-purpose rooms on the Cours are completely outdated. These premises are necessary to support the operation on the ground.
The contract includes the complete assignment of architecture, acoustics and techniques of leadership, coordination and supervision of works on the construction of multi-purpose rooms on the Cours.
The following studies are included in the integrated study:
- Electric and electro-mechanics;
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
- Passive construction.
The city council trust - after final selection of the five candidate service the following command to the designer, who accepts this command:
The scenography of the city museum Kortrijk
in the existing buildings of Kortrijk 1302, located in the Begijnhofpark in Kortrijk.
In the integrated scenographic study for the town museum includes the following "partial studies":
• Study structures (museum exhibit walls, display cases, do-elements ...)
• multimedia study
• study audiovisual creations
• Study chart
• Study soclage
• Study signaling
• Study loose arrangement
• study sound and acoustics (depending on soundscape - quiet and lively spaces)
• study electrical equipment (museum lighting, power, data, HDMI, ...)
• Study air conditioning
The fees include all charges and income.
The city of Kortrijk reserves the right not to grant the motion compensation to one or more scenographers if the tender is not considered compliant, nor full and this decision is motivated in the assessment report.
The release of the draft compensation will occur later than two months after the announcement of the winner. The design fees are not to decline any further fees.
The fee will be paid in the name and account number as stated on the identity data.
All documents submitted to the restricted invitation to tender by the selected candidates, remain the property of the city of Kortrijk.
The client gets the full publication rights to the submitted design proposals of the restricted invitation to tender provided that if possible the author's name is listed on publication.
e. award of contract minimum 1 and maximum 3 bureaus, depending answer the tenders submitted to one or more desired end result as defined by open space area.