The final candidate, who is assigned the task, will bring the amount deducted from the fee.
composition based team:
The team of technical experts at least consist of:
• An office for the civil engineering / infrastructure on the public environment construction. This agency should have experience with complex contracts and building public space in underground car parks.
• A stability agency (eg share build the underground parking, bridge, ...);
• A desk for special techniques (eg share lighting, electricity, irrigation, ...);
• A safety coordinator design and weathered donkey calibration;
• If necessary, an architect which rely on can be done in function of obtaining planning permission where there are licensing structures are in the design.
Raamovereenkomst architectenpool voor architectuurstudies en technische advieswerkzaamheden voor het vastgoed van ZOL.
It is expected that within the framework of this framework the layout of at least 3 and up to 12 RUP's (and the execution of the associated environmental impact reporting) will be awarded.
The city council with new social challenges can be faced requiring the drafting of municipal SIPs.
These SIPs will differ in content, scope and complexity.
It is a conversion of an existing building. The existing building close links against a caretaker's house, both buildings are disconnected.
The rightmost part of the building is broken only as a last resort because it is in use and remains in use during the work.
a remodel part with demolition of two parts to decouple the building remodel,
the degradation of the right part, after the user moves to the renovated part!
The project includes architecture (construction) and techniques
Developed sports infrastructure tp Opglabbekerzavel - St. Albert (design talent beyond sports (including artificial turf), park infrastructure and buildings.).
The contract includes the design of the construction of five football pitches, a canteen with accompanying facilities, a car park and some trails that connect football and with their environment.