Project 20 448/1 - Renovation WWTP Berlaar, architectural and electromechanical works
Building, renovating and starting a sewage treatment plant STP Berlaar Berlaar located along the Kessel Waterloo 3.
Cutlery number: 20 448 - Construction works and electromechanical works part WWTP.
The totality of the works will be awarded in two lots or auctions:
Lot 1: Architectural works and electromechanical works part WWTP
Lot 2: Electromechanical works aeration and mixing
This specification relates to Lot 1: Architectural works and electromechanical works part WWTP
The contract mainly includes:
building a new aeration basin, with slibrecirculatiepompput new sedimentation tank, a sludge condenser new, new effluent venturi and new HS-cab. Also provided are adapting work to influentgemaal, the grid installation, anoxic basin, the recirculation pumping station, the effluentpompput and the service building.
Locally there are also execute infrastructure works.
Project 22 843/1 - Newport, adaptation pumping station Kattesas
- Description of work:
This task includes in particular:
• local repair of concrete and lining of cellars of the pumping station
• local architecture of the pumping station
• Replacing the DWA pumping station + accessories (delivery pumps by Aquafin)
• adjusting the electrical installations (high voltage and low voltage)
• preservation of water resources during the work with temporary DWA and RWA pumping