A0063042 - Renovation sludge digestion - STP Turnhout
Architecture / electromechanical
Project 22 843/1 - Newport, adaptation pumping station Kattesas
- Description of work:
This task includes in particular:
• local repair of concrete and lining of cellars of the pumping station
• local architecture of the pumping station
• Replacing the DWA pumping station + accessories (delivery pumps by Aquafin)
• adjusting the electrical installations (high voltage and low voltage)
• preservation of water resources during the work with temporary DWA and RWA pumping
Project 20 448/1 - Renovation WWTP Berlaar, architectural and electromechanical works
Building, renovating and starting a sewage treatment plant STP Berlaar Berlaar located along the Kessel Waterloo 3.
Cutlery number: 20 448 - Construction works and electromechanical works part WWTP.
The totality of the works will be awarded in two lots or auctions:
Lot 1: Architectural works and electromechanical works part WWTP
Lot 2: Electromechanical works aeration and mixing
This specification relates to Lot 1: Architectural works and electromechanical works part WWTP
The contract mainly includes:
building a new aeration basin, with slibrecirculatiepompput new sedimentation tank, a sludge condenser new, new effluent venturi and new HS-cab. Also provided are adapting work to influentgemaal, the grid installation, anoxic basin, the recirculation pumping station, the effluentpompput and the service building.
Locally there are also execute infrastructure works.